Before I start growing...

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Euphoria, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Well, I got my closet all ready for a plant. Im wondering if i should try to use some skunk or white widow seeds from my friend or just order some from online?

I plan on only growing 1 plant for a head stash. I have a nice sized closet thats perfect for several plants, its kind of like a walk-in closet. Should I worry about a bad smell at all? I know if i use the skunk seeds ill have an aroma floating around but is it that much to worry about? I got a timer and everything for the light so im pretty must just waiting for the seeds.

I want my plant to be around 3 feet tall, can i get a rough estimate on how much buds id get when im finished? and a rough estimate on how long it would take before i can be enjoying a finished product?

2. for first grow, use your friend seeds..

u got too atleast grow 4 plants.. if i was gonna grow only one plant at the time, i would start with four sex them, killed all the males, and keep one female for a mother to take clones from. so then u will always grow females, and not waste time on males, or sexing the plants........

about the smell, i use them brown stick that u light up........

3. alright, if i start 4 plants about how long would it take before you can tell which sex it is?

i got plenty incense i could use

4. if u dont let the plant strech so much, at 12 inches.. what kind of light u gonna run...

flourecent u can keep it few inches from the top leaves..

Hps, or MH... u can keep 12inches away...

remeber to add a fan for strong stems, and air flow...

5. i plan on getting a flourecent light that i can adjust to put it higher/lower. i dont want the plants to top over because it cant support itself. I wanted to have a rather short but very dense plant.

6. HIGH All, yes use your friends seeds...they sound just as good as any online seedbanks.

Grasscity Deals Near You