Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Before I get high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerCity, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I'll pack a one hitter intermitantly through my to-do-list, keeping a nice buzz going and I get shit done so much faster and better too. instead of ignoring the dishwasher full of clean dishes, i'll put em away. instead of walking past the pile of dirty clothes on my floor, I'll pick em up, occsionally even do the laundry if it starts piling up. for some reason I pay attention to little things so much more.

For those like me who are highly functional stoners, I reccomend the oney's or maybe pack like a 2 hit bowl while your doing your work, because afterwards ya get that awsome feeling that you know you got done everything you needed to, got it done right and the rest of the day is free for you to enjoy. Come to think of it, I've got a paper to write, 90mg of vyvanse rushing through my body and an urge for a productive smoke. :cool: peace all

2. Its situational to where i am to what ritual i go through before getting stoned.

3. I dont always do things in the same order. Sometimes I would smoke first than get all my chores done. Sometimes I just want to relax so I get everything done beforehand so all I have to do is chill all baked lol. Sometimes I make my food first so after Im baked I can just chill and munchout, and sometimes I get baked and than spend the whole time after preparing a feast!

4. You my friend are the most sanitary smoker I have ever heard of, good on ya lol (although this is way too much work for me)

5. Gotta love that stuff/adderall lol nothing will ever improve my work ethic so greatly while keeping a smile on my face like that stuff haha

6. This my routine
    1.) I smoke two joints in the morning
    2.) I smoke two joints at night
    3.) I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
    4.) I smoke two joints in time of peace, and 2 in time of war
    5.) I smoke two joints, before I smoke two joints
    6.) And then I eat and watch television

7. lol was just about tho post that :eek:

8. Beat ya to it :hello: +rep for Bob Marley though :D

9. I can't be productive when i'm stoned, regardless of my tolerance. when I'm high I like to chill, lol

10. 1. make sure everyone's sleeping/a good spot
    2. make sure friends don't wana smoke with me
    3. make sure i have my smoke kit

11. what kills my high is distractions >.