Before I germinate...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kwee, Oct 19, 2005.

1. I was just wondering. In your opinion, is it easy for you to get caught by the cops. (What I mean is on a scale of 1 to 10, ten being easiest, how easy would it be to grow a plant undetected.)
    Because the law says that growing marijuana can land you up to three years and I really do not want to go to jail.

Any replies would appreciated.

2. Oh yea, I live next door to a narcotics officer, but we're only acquaintances and hardly come in contact. Plus I smoke all the time out of my room and have never gotten caught.

3. it all depends. indoors, outdoors, how many? I wouldnt suggest growing outdoors if you live next to a narcotics officer, but you could easily get away with a small grow op in your house. Keep it somewhere an aquatiance would have no reason to go. It can be done, its just a matter of preperation and how much effort you want to put in. Good luck though.

Happy Growing,
    Senior Ganj

4. I was thinking just a small plant or two that I could grow out of my closet.

5. you won't have any problems........... once it starts to flower and starts smelling buy a de-ionizer .... then no more smell prob solved