before i forget what im talking about , anyone Fill up their percolators all the way?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Stoned silly, Jan 3, 2010.

1. well i got a single 3 arm tree perc standard 20 in. bong splash guard and ice catcher ,cheap-o egg ash catcher etc.. but i left the ice in it and didn't feel like taking it out and the perc was pretty much full , but i hit it still and its kinda draggy sure but i can still do it and it kills like the whole bowl but is a huge smooth hit im more faded then i usually am off it and its a different high too..

anyways tell me if theres something wrong:p

oh and i also wanna know , i got a lil crack on the chamber of the bong , right under the water line lol it only leaks a lil and i sealed it with super glue so it still leaks a bit and then taped it , ghetto i know but oh well it works but is there any better way you would suggest to fix it?

2. i like to keep my water levels as low as possible, but i know what you mean. it's all personal preference.

and electrical tape should work really well on the crack, just make sure its stretched tightly around it, and don't be afraid to wrap it a few times.

3. no problem! always feels good to help out a fellow blade. :bongin: :gc_rocks:

4. i fill mine just above the slits in the arms, but whatever floats your boat :)

5. yeah its less drag that way too i like it both ways really:p

looks like you got a inline by your pic , how do you like that???

i was thinking of like a really good bong for a next bong and i wanted something good different like stemless or inline haha

6. i actually haven't hit the inline yet, i'm home from school for a few more days and i had it shipped to where i live up at school.