Before and After Pics

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I don't have any myself but I like seeing them. So post some if you got some.
    It doesn't matter of what. Post pics of your grow, weight loss, anything.
    Have fun.

2. Google it yourself. I'm not going to go post something just because you like it.

3. I would like to see some that my fellow grasscitiers have. So take your trolling-condescending comments else where.
    RUDE!

4. Ok you've opinionated your voice, now let other people join the party.

5. it may not be trolling but it's still rude. if you don't like it don't comment. why you gotta start shit over nothing. i want to see some before and after pics too. personally i'd rather see some from blades than other fuckers on the net.

6. Before (incorrect):
    After (corrected):
    :smoke:

7. ^ lmao, CK, i hardly recognized you now that you changed your pic. your on the app? why can't i post pictures dammit. i;ve been trying to upload a pic to the you laugh you lose thread for days and it keeps saying the app crashed. i'll put a before and after of my outdoors from a few years ago if i can ever figure out how to post it and if i remember too.

8. Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

:ey::ey::ey: :bolt:

9. [quote name='"VagDiddler"']dat thigh[/quote]

Would crush your head like a watermelon

10. Incognito :cool: Yeah man, try clearing out your image cache in the settings. If it still does it, try reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, get a new phone :laughing:

:wave: She was attractive in the first pic :(

11. nah i'd bite her pussy

12. It probably turned into a dick after all them steroids

13. bite? :eek:

14. Before...

ForumRunner_20121215_171906.png

ForumRunner_20121215_171935.png

After...

ForumRunner_20121215_172025.png

ForumRunner_20121215_172132.png

15. Anyone else