Before and after co2. HOLY SHIT

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by superchill0605, Jun 29, 2017.

1. So after my 2nd harvest where i averaged only .5 ounces per plant.... i got really pissed and decided to take my shit to the next level. I also switched from 2 gal pots to 3 gal smart pots and started using bloombastic and also added a 2nd hps bulb. Wtf difference man holy shit. Anyone tske a guess at what this could yeild me? Im only 4 weeks in and they look like donkey dicks everywhere.

Attached Files:

2. Dude yield is determined by how many watts you have ..usually the norm is around a pound per 1000 watt bulb...some strains and some methods have reported double that...but it's a good measuring stick to use...I have 3 1000 watt lamps and I get 4.75 pounds everytime growing northern lights in hydro...which is higher than average ...but when I started in 1999 it was exactly a pound per 1000 watt lamp

good luck and nice work

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. Looks good

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

4. I dont think you are right about the light man. I had virtually no co2 in my room prior and was using a 600watt light and getting shit yeild. Then i add the co2 and shit and boom like huge difference. Obviously adding the extra 400watt bulb helped but the ones directly under the 600 are fatter than the ones under the 400 watt light. So anyway its all subjective

5. LOL..co2 is only to be used in a MAX LIGHTING situation...there is enough co2 on the planet (300 ppm) an that's all plants need...NOW if you have a "contained" room sealed and you can raise the ppm to 1500 it can be very productive for plants BUT ONLY if they have a MAX LIGHTING environment that means to the brink of overkill and or light bleaching ....then the plants can actually use the excess co2...it's tricky but it can work great if you do it right ...what's the ppm of your sealed, lab like environment? I say sealed cuz if there's leaks your never gonna be able to bump up the ppm to 1500 and stabilize it there...it'll just leak out and you'll waste it...and also anything that isn't under the intense max lighting won't be able to use it anyhow.....what brand equipment did you use? show us the pics of your gauges...and setup...im sure others will agree.

good luck and good grows keep us posted

6. honestly i think your secons hps bulb did most of the brunt work. you nearly doubled your lighting in the same space. AFAIK co2 supplementation isnt that effective until youre really maxing everything else

• Like Like x 2
  7. "said like a boss"

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Tbone Shuffle, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    2 gallon plastic pots to 3 gallon smart pots plus better nutrients isn't a small change either. Those two changes have definitely had a noticeable effect on your yield. Unless you're sealing the room during the time you supplement co2 and monitoring/controlling the ppm of the co2 keeping it in the 1200-1500ppm range you're probably pumping it out of the exhaust fan.

I'm a fan of 5-7 gallon smart pots for finishing size. The size plants I usually veg will dry a 3 gallon pot out in half a day when in bloom. That's why I graduated to 5-7. 5 gallon requires daily watering as well and 7 gallon is every other day to every day depending on size of plant.

I've been trying to figure out the avatar pic. Is that a chick in bed taking a picture of a naked guy with his cock blurred out? ?

• Like Like x 2
  9. is this the same strand as the last . changing strands can have a MAJOR improvement in yield . extra light helps for sure and co2 will help in optimum conditions up to 50 % but in your tent lets say up to 20 % . i run co2 my levels are well over 1500ppm. and i notice faster growth and tighter nugs . higher quality . faster finish times really i only get about 30 % more yield and im running 20 times the power as you . using the nutrients having health plants will affect yield and any time you go into a larger pot it may give you more . trust me its not just the co2 making these plants bigger . what makes the biggest improvement in yield is ( experience )

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude i keep my humidity at about 50%
    Hahaha its a picture one of my buddies sent me years ago of him fucking a fat chick with one of our other friends. Thought it to be hilarious. Also i find i weird you water so much in bloom. I have been watering every other day with them actually slowing down on drinking towards the end. Think it might have something to do with the humidity. Either way they are looking so beautiful idc

Attached Files:

11. Yes same strain. Tellin ya dude my ppm went from 0 to over 1500. Thats the difference for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am in a sealed room. My ppm was definetly lower than 300ppm due to this fact because the plants used up all the co2. Soooo you add over 1500ppm and boom you get the differences im seeing. My lights only had so much to do with it. Half the equation to photosynthesis is co2 and my point from the start has been look what happens to a grow that jad no co2 to a grow that does.