Beewax & Hemp Rope

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by danol, Feb 20, 2012.

1. If you haven't smoked a bowl with it you're missing out.
    Its all about the hemp-beewax rope!!
    Anyone else had this before?

2. Yeah dude that's pretty much how I always blaze now, especially indoors because it kills the smell.

3. only way to fire up. once you use hemp wick you never go back :smoke:

4. my buddy told me about this but i thought it was just to increase the pure taste.. anything else it does? i see it kills smell? how?

5. I'm on my second spool:) Yeah I could never go back to just a lighter. NEVERRRRRRRRR

6. Taste is sooo much better, Butane is nasty and has many negative side effects. He means it kills the spell because when you blow it out after lighting it, it smells just like you blew out a candle. Its seriously amazing try it if your a serious stoner. All the average tokers around me fucking love cheefing with me cuz I always have it.

7. Sure it's much better for taste but if you use a bong that crap goes out too easy. It doesn't lite strong enough. You have to hit it like a pussy. Even my old lady takes a hard enough toke to pull those things out

8. Well if you know how to work it you won't have any problems. Even with a Disk diffused bowl. Use the thick wick and let the flame get a little bigger.

9. [quote name='"aceguitar"']Sure it's much better for taste but if you use a bong that crap goes out too easy. It doesn't lite strong enough. You have to hit it like a pussy. Even my old lady takes a hard enough toke to pull those things out[/quote]

Lmao you dono how to hit a bong son. Neither does your old lady. you pull hard to clear, not to fill. If you pull too hard to fill you'll just get a tiny unfulfilling hit.

Hempwick is great, but a soldering iron or glass rod is better.

10. #10 aceguitar, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    I've been smokin for 35 years dude!!! I know how to hit a bong. That crap is bunk. It's the right idea just not the best it can be. I am hardcore. I don't dick around. I smoke enough to know that the stupid thing would have to stay lit all day. It's a toy. We have been burning since the age of man without that stuff. It's called a fad. Once you've been thru life enough you'll see these things clearer.and I'm not your son " boy"!!!

11. nah, just have to keep the flame at about 1" then it will stay lit. if its less than 1" you can pull it out really easy

12. [quote name='"aceguitar"']I've been smokin for 35 years dude!!! I know how to hit a bong. That crap is bunk. It's the right idea just not the best it can be. I am hardcore. I don't dick around. I smoke enough to know that the stupid thing would have to stay lit all day. It's a toy. We have been burning since the age of man without that stuff. It's called a fad. Once you've been thru life enough you'll see these things clearer.and I'm not your son " boy"!!![/quote]

And I'm not your boy xD. If you've been smoking 35 years but can't use hempwick without putting out then I'm not sure what to tell you. I have friends who have that exact same trouble with bongs with lighters and hemp, and the only one's that do are the one's that don't hit bongs regularly. Trust me I'm hiting the bong best I can ;], you get the most smoke with the flame being there the shortest time possible, and cherrying the rest. Slow steady pull. If the flames going out, you are doing it wrong.

13. You don't understand. I smoke all day. Every day. I'm not keeping that thing lit all day or trying to lite every 5 minutes. I do about 5 or 6 tokes ever half hour. Like every 5 minutes. Between dabs of wax.

14. [quote name='"aceguitar"']You don't understand. I smoke all day. Every day. I'm not keeping that thing lit all day or trying to lite every 5 minutes. I do about 5 or 6 tokes ever half hour. Like every 5 minutes. Between dabs of wax.[/quote]

I find it easier than a lighter. You can use whatever you want man. And I don't really mind nor was I questioning how much you smoke. Feel free to do whatever you like. I'm just saying that if you can't hit a bong without putting the flame from hempwick out, you aren't hitting it right. That's all. I don't use hemp wick either. I vape, and when I don't I'll use a soldering iron. Hemp wick is only for on the go for me now.

15. I hear you. Glass rods and off the t nail is what saves me. Keepin your glass clean. I just can't smoke out if pipes anymore. Been thinking bout a iolite or Mflb for on the go. Now I make BKS caps and they are the shit for when you can't smoke.

16. [quote name='"aceguitar"']I hear you. Glass rods and off the t nail is what saves me. Keepin your glass clean. I just can't smoke out if pipes anymore. Been thinking bout a iolite or Mflb for on the go. Now I make BKS caps and they are the shit for when you can't smoke.[/quote]

Yeah I'll still smoke out of my sherlock, only cause I don't have a portable vape. But if I'm at home its SSV all day. I can't get concentrates really out here though, so my glass is really only used for vaping, and the occasional combustion.

17. To clear up some possible confusion, it's pretty much made for snaps. You don't light the hempwick and pass it around with a piece...

18. You can put the hemp wick out with your fingers (it doesn't hurt trust me) or just wave it quickly in a fast motion until it goes out. It'll work, you gotta get a feel for it though.

19. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Yeah I'll still smoke out of my sherlock, only cause I don't have a portable vape. But if I'm at home its SSV all day. I can't get concentrates really out here though, so my glass is really only used for vaping, and the occasional combustion.[/quote]

Dude make concentrates !!!! It's so easy. ISO bro

20. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']

Dude make concentrates !!!! It's so easy. ISO bro[/quote]

I've harvested wand hash out of my SSV before, but just smoked it. I've never tried an iso wash, any good place you can recommend for directions? May be worth a shot. I don't know a single person who's tried dabs or anything around me, so it'd be interesting if I started.

EDIT - 1, 420th post ;D