beetle doing his job

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dagobaker, Jan 22, 2009.

1. ok although i lost most of them due to ups leaving them in their truck another day for no reason i managed to have 1 or 2 in each grow room and tent........they seem to work slow but very precise.......im not 100% spider mite free but they have given me the upper hand and ill make sure all the new plants are free and the perpetual grow will be fine after another cycle

Attached Files:

2. #2 ultrasquid, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    That's funny as hell:laughing:, you got one or two lady bugs goin to town on them mites. Hell, you know they were the best of the lot if they were the only ones that made it out of the lot. you should try to keep them breeding and build a race of super ladybugs. I dig the picture of the "lone bettle". I can't help but laugh every time I read "........they seem to work slow but very precise......." haha! I'm glad you got the troopers putting the work in for you.

3. lol i used 500 ladybugs on my plants the ladybugs didnt do nothing good luck u can buy them i got 500 for 15 bux 10 bux for shipping my daughter loves them now i dont use them in my room anymore lol