Bees

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Byetu, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Their distinct feel when they land on your skin, their legs grasping to wherever it is on your body with wings buzzing.  Just the way they approach your skin for pain perturbs you enough to want to avoid them crawling on your skin.  

One landed on the back of the side of my neck while I was working earlier this week...  I try not to hesitate as much as they don't, because apparently the door to this crappy shed I was trying to close there is a bees nest.  I swatted him, he grazed me...  It burned more than a healing tattoo; Issue being that I'm deathly allergic to their sting.  Last year I had one sting me on the pinky finger after a long time of avoiding them, I questioned whether or not I still was "deathly" considering I'm not a kid anymore.  The next day I woke up my hand was so swollen I couldn't even close it and it was moving down my arm.  The pressure all over my bones.

But this time I didn't get stung, it's a couple days after but I can still feel where she grazed me.  I haven't noticed it get bigger, swollen, or that crushing pain associated with the latter.  I'm not certain if I should somehow treat the grazing spot, but I don't have any of the right medicines for that :/ and it's the only way I know how.  

Ever seen a cicada killer?  Bees are terrifying enough...  My older brother gets to be allergic to peanuts, which is luckily inert and non-aggresive in hot heats.

2. i cant get over the fact that all the tags for this thread are hashtags lol

3. Nicolas Cage Reference Goes Here