Bees Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dizzy, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Who Else Thinks Bees Are 1 Of The Coolest Insects? They So Useful To Us Humans An Too Flowers As Well An The Way They All Work Together Asa Group An Build There Own Houses To Live In. Not Many Insects Can Even Do That. Plus I Like How They Look Too Yellow An Black Stripes With Wings Too Fly An A Stinger It Is Just Straight Up Cool. :) @Digga You Might Like This Thread Too My Friend.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bees are awesome. And very necessary for Human survival.
    Without them, many of us would starve. They're one of the most
    important insects around. Needed for growing almost all our Veggies.

Native Americans used to call them "White Mans Fly".

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Bees are cool. I'm allergic to honey bees but we would starve if they died off.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Why The Native Americans Call Them That?

~Toni~

5. Bees are awesome little creatures. My buddy at work has 10 beehives in his backyard.
    When he starts telling me about them it’s amazing the way the communicate with each other and other hives.
    When he brings a new hive home all the bees fly around and do their talk in a big swarm and then all go back to their hives

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Well I Hope You Never Got Stung Sis? I Glad You Don Have A Personal Grudge Against The Species Tho.

Thanks For The Reply. I Agree With Everyting You Said. I Remember When I Went To This 1 Zoo An They Had A Bee Hive Behind A Glass Ting So You Could Actually See Inside They Hive. It Was Awesome Straight Up 1 Of My Favorite Parts Of The Zoo. Do Your Friend Use His Bees An Hives For Honey Or Just For A Fun Hobbie?

~Toni~

7. He started out as a hobby but no he does it for the honey.
    It’s cool you saw them at the zoo. We just made him a clear box at work so he could take a hive to his church Sunday school and show them to the kids.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Wow Cool I Love Honey Lol. That's Awesome He Take The Hive To Church For The Kids Too. Do They Think It Awesome?

~Toni~

• Creative Creative x 1

9. I love bees they are all over my lemon tree most of the year,

I do worry how 5G is gonna affect them, as the trials were inconclusive back then ...2005?

I'd hate to think the next gen. in 2055 will look back and know 5g was not a good idea as most insects went extinct

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I once watched a program about intoxicated animals. Bees were on the list and I thought that I have to watch that. Bees are attracted to the sugar in fruit. When the fruit has been fermenting for awhile, the bees are going for what sugar is left. And they ingest the fermented alcohol. They came back to the hive pretty lit. The sober bees kick the drunk one out of the hive until they sober up. I wouldn't have believed it until I saw it with my own eyes. It's freaking hilarious!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'm glad I don't use 5G that much. Unless my daughter's wifi is 5G. They say that honey bees are very close to being on the endangered species list. BTW, I love Anonymous. I will always support them even though I can't be one of them because of my lack of brain power when it comes to computers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Oh, yeah. When I was a teen and there was no computers or video games. I ran the neighborhood with my friends. Of course we were barefoot. I stepped on plenty of bees. My feet would swell up and turn purple and blue from the ruptured blood vessels. It would be a long time before it went down.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Funny bees were brought up here and this just popped up on my YouTube.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Jeezzzuuuussss Chriissstttttt!!!! I had no idea their life was so short and hard. Now I know why so many people around here keep honey bees. The honey is really good fresh. Makes me want to keep bees even tho I'm allergic. We will starve if they go extinct.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I been searching for more info on how 5G affects insects/bees ...so little info I feel its a conspiracy ...lol

For me with 5G I may order my fridge to order the same groceries
    as last week but an extra bottle of wine ....Is about all 5G means to me at the mo.

I doubt if my seeds will arrive an faster ..lol

cheers

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Bees yes, waspes no

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1