Bees and cannabis?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by matlock, Feb 28, 2012.

1. This is true. I read recently someone has trained to bees to pollinate and produce cannabis honey only.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Totally true! Look up, Nicolas Trainerbees. Dude cracked the code!

sent from the toilet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #43 Puni Nani, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    awesome

4. [​IMG]

5. What you like posts in your ass?

sent from the toilet.

6. Just going to leave this here.....It's great when people just spout off about shit they don't know about....

7. lol........

8. I wouldn't doubt it tbh.. I'll keep an open mind because i know how well nature can adapt and evolve.

9. This

10. No. Honey is produced by collecting pollen not sap. The bees would be collecting pollen from males which have almost zero thc.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. honey comes from nectar. the pollen is used exclusively to feed their larvae and is not used to create honey.

Sorry, but y'all are being duped. Cannabis is a wind-pollinated plant as has no need for bees. However thanks to selective breeding, they exude all sorts of lovely odors that bees will mistake for nectaries. They are not making cannabis honey.

These guys are simply mixing store-bought honey with hash oil..

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have tons of marigolds - the extra tall kind - both for companion gardening ( they keep pests away) and for coverage of my girls. The bees love my marigolds and visit constantly but never seem to be attracted to my ladies right next to them even in flower. However last year before I had the girls outside I had a massive grasshopper invasion. They killed everything..flowers, shrubs and started on the trees!! I used methods I didn't like but had no choice. This year I've noticed a few giant grasshoppers sitting on the very top of my revegged girls but it so weird! It's like they are comatose! Lol they just sit there while I grab and toss them. Do insects feel effects if they eat marijuana???? I wonder...

Attached Files: