Beer!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ROY G BIV, Aug 31, 2007.

1. [​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_8 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=8553.jpg name=selectedmedia[]> nuff said !:p

2. no such thing as a good 40, jk.

i honestly started out with mickeys, lower alc content and an alright punch. sometimes i'd honestly need two of them, and i only weigh in at about 130. im a small dude.

OE, Colt 45, etc is probably something you're looking for. good punch, after about half of it you can't taste it anymore so fuck it. lol.
    http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/40ozarchive.html
    :) have fun with that site :)

3. Old English, St. Ides...all you need to know is that OE is for when you wanna drink a 40...St. Ides, is for when you wanna get FUCKING SMASHED....

as for regular beers (i no longer drink 40s...aint drink one since i could drink)...so my beers

1) red stripe
    2) long trail
    3) guinness
    4) magic hat
    5) pabst blue ribbon

i grew up drinking pabst, and i kinda like it....

4. Canadian, Stella Artois, Zywiec, Indio, Rickard's Red, Red Cap (! lol !)
    If you want a beer to fuck you the hell up, get Faxe 10%. You can really taste the alcohol in that one.

Lately I've been of the opinion that if I'm only going to drink 1-3 beers then I may as well drink the good shit, the premiums and all that imported stuff. First, to try as many beers as I can, and secondly, well there's only that one reason actually. Otherwise it's almost purely cheap domestic beer.

Another interesting thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/59483-what-kind-beer-person-you.html

What's with Americans and pilseners?! YUCK
    I prefer a lager most of the time.

5. DAMN thats a lot of 40s lol

6. Nothin like smoking a bowl while drinking a nice cold beer with your friends.

My favorite beer depends on the situations. If I'm going to be getting drunk or going to a party I like cheap beer, Bud Light or something similar. That way there I'm not paying a lot when I'm just drinking it to get drunk or bringing it to a party where some might get taken.

Magic Hat #9 is delicious for when I want just one to enjoy while smoking some weed. Also, I am a fan of Wachusett beer...but i think that's just in MA.

7. coors light is my favorite

8. if you wanna get drunk off one 40oz kill a High Gravity steel reserve or OE high gravity

9. lately mines been blue moon... but corona and guinness are up there too.

10. hooorrayyyy beer! haha
    its all about that high life

11. Bud Select, Coors, Miller Lite, Bud Light.