Beer, Wine, or Hard Liquor?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bowlblaze, Feb 8, 2004.

?

What's your favourite?

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hard Liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I admit it, I drink like a fish because I'm an alcoholic!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not a big drinker but i prefer beer over hard alcohol.... i still love both though from time to time :)....

2. Jack D. all the way! .. lol... once i took 5 shots and go on the bus for school less then 30 min after... i was fine!.. that was last year but im 18 now.. :hippie:

3. i know blocko is with me on this one...........a nice bottle of grey goose and jack daniels............mmmmmmmm................

4. i love beer. Smoke bud and drink bud is what i say. I will drink liquor, espically whisky, but please dont give me some tooti fruit girly man drink.

5. guiness is good...but not by itself, If you ever get the chance make an Irish car bomb - half a shot of jameson mixed with a half a shot of bailey\'s irish cream..and then drop it into the guiness and chug it..it tastes like chocolate when you get done..and those things will fuck you up too!!....I do agree that I would have a hard time choking down a guiness on it\'s own.

6. Hard Liquor in the brand of Jim Beam or Jack Danials. I very much prefer whiskey over anything else, but Malibu\'s coconut rum is fucking awesome. It\'s tastes great. In fact... *runs out to buy more* Lycan

7. Irish car bombs are good. If you want to get fucked up try a flaming dr pepper or a jager bomb.

8. or a pepsi-jacked ... ;) lOvE tHe JaCk BaBy O yA!!

9. Black and Tans are also real good. Bass with Guinnes carefully poured using a spoon on top... You pour the guinnes onto the spoon so it doesnt mix with the bass.

10. Isn\'t that called \"president\"??? Blach and tan has cider on the bottom. The Irish invented president, then the english took over and introduced Black and tan.

I love it.

11. Jager bombs are the shit!

MGD is the shit!

Blackhaus is the shit!

I stand by this.

12. Is this drink supposed to be chugged?

13. Definitely hard liquor. Give me a a bottle of Jack and I\'m set (don\'t worry, I won\'t even give you any shot glasses to clean). I also LOVE tequila. I recently discovered a brand called Corazón. I think it\'s just a tiny bit better than Patrón, but it comes in this awesome-looking bottle:

[​IMG]

14. Eeeeeeehhhhhhhh Hatebreeder....you\'re back.

Kinda missed ya

I\'ma head home in an hour and start my evening with a good djinnantonic. I\'m a bit hungover and tired today but that shit always gets me running again. Then it\'s off to the pub to get some brews with me buddies (and hopefully a lot of ladies, too).

15. Gin and Tonic.

According to The Hitchhiker\'s Guide To The Galaxy, every planet has a drink called Djinnantonic. Though it doesn\'t taste the same everywhere

I just started my first one (got home a few minutes ago). Feeling way better already

16. Haha...whoa, dude...I just got back from town. Awesome night out. Now I\'m skinnin\' up and haveing another GT. Funny how everybody got more and more drunk while I got more and more energy.....and now I\'m wide awake.....

17. whiskeh. Single Malt. prefrably somfin from da highlands. Mcallan or Highland Park are the best.

18. ill drink beer, but im mostly a hard liquor person. i drink to get fucked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.