Beer, Wine, or Hard Liquor?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bowlblaze, Feb 8, 2004.

?

What's your favourite?

1. Beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hard Liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I admit it, I drink like a fish because I'm an alcoholic!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got to be whiskey my dad drank it like water.He didn\'t die from drink though so it must be good.

2. Peppermint Shnapps and Crown Royal for me.. ^_^

3. theres this new malt drink here, they are just experimenting,it\'s not for sale yet.and i tried some of it. was it ever goood. it\'s a malt drink but it\'s fruit flavoured. i tried strawberry. and it was almost like a wine, with no after taste. it was really good. i loved it.

4. mmmmmmmmmm, i\'ve just recently rediscovered Blackhaus! Straight from the fridge it\'s sooo good.

5. definitely wine. i just like the taste better than most alcoholic beverages

6. I have never heard of blackhaus what is it?Anyone tried Absinthe,its rocket fuel for the brain.

7. I love a glass of chilled high quality beer, very nice and refeshing.

Right now im in Tuscany, Italy though, so im loving the red wine. The local wine here has to be the finest and smoothest ive ever tasted,especially the local Chianti, which i may go and have a few more glasses of. :) Cheers.

8. blackberry schnapps :)

9. Whiskey!! from best to worst

Jameson, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal.

I\'ll drink beer as well, my favorites are budweiser, Grolsh, Irish Red, and some kind of michelob dark

Good shit!

10. Mmmmmmmh Grolsch. Excellent beer. Ever tried Pilsner Urquell? \'s the original Pilsner (Lager) from the Czech Republic. Me absolute favourite.

Btw...Budweiser? Are you raving mad? The american? I think they bought the rights from the czechs, then doublescrewed and fistf****d the whole thing lol

11. It\'s the only decent american beer, I hate the taste of any type of Miller, It\'s discusting!

12. Hard booze...
    Straight, rocks, or otherwise...

And I don\'t care how girly my fruity drink looks, cause if it\'s 1/2-3/4s liquor, I\'m still kicking your ass...
    :)

13. That\'s \"John Daniels\", if ya refere to the movie, lol

14. Ive been enjoying fresh microbrews from the local pubs lately. It being fresh really seems to make a world of a difference. But the other day someone gave me a bottle of three olives chocolate vodka.. Interesting. :)

15. Guiness = Worst shit ever.

16. il drink anything you give me..

call it what you wanna call it im a fucking alkaholic =P

17. Yeah I\'d go with beer but I\'m down with hard liquer too. I rarely have wine, not very fond of it, but I remember long ago when I first had it with some tasty green I got so outta hand, ended up sitting in the middle of the forst while it drizzled blaring my headphones just going \"wow.\"

18. Definitely Hard Alcohol.
    I love mixed drinks.
    I usually buy Jack Daniels, Vodka, and Khalua.
    I mix myself Jack and Tonics or Jack and Cokes.
    Or I\'ll make white russians.

The white Russians fucking creep up on you though. Unbelievably delicious.

19. Boo to that, Guiness is fucking GOOD!!!
    It\'s like drinking a meal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.