Beer These Days.

Discussion in 'General' started by Redmetal, Aug 4, 2011.

1. JD...SMirnoff and Mikes

isn't beer lol

come on now

also

Ruinnation IPA ftmfw

ima go buy some after work :smoke:

2. I do happen to like those lemonades a lot too :smoke:

3. guinness tastes like water, try out some real beers like weyerbacher's imperial stout, heresy. good luck finding that bad boy.

i dont even call it beer unless its 8.0 % alcohol.

4. Leinenkugel is a decent beer for the price and they have their Summer Shandy which is beer mixed with lemonade. It's easy to down and pretty tasty.
    Smirnoff Ice, Mikes, et al. are also pretty tasty. You can chug those like soda AND catch more of a buzz than you would if you were drinking Miller Lite (aka water with a hint of piss). I'll keep drinking them, yes I will.

Magic Hat no. 9 is probably my favorite beer. ever. well, except for this stuff I tried at the local brewery (or maybe I was just REALLY hammered.....)

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is at a close second. I've never tried Bigfoot or Torpedo, though.

5. mix it 50/50 with bud lime. its pretty tasty:hello:

6. I try not to drink beer from a can. They usually suck ass.

7. I know it's not beer. Blame the guy who decided to compare the two. :p

8. I've been drinkin some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Good stuff

9. I hate how Budweiser uses the slogan "Grab Some Buds"

If I wanted to grab some buds....i'd reach in my jar

10. I'm completely over beer. I didn't really like it in the first place but my neighbor drinks an 18 pack of Coors Light daily :eek: It makes me sick to see him drink that. Beer makes me feel full and bloated and least of all...drunk! Thumbs down for beer.

11. Ya bigfoot is like 9.5% alc and only comes out around the beginning of the year, torpedo is 8% and usually is yearround. 3 of those and im pretty much done for the night :D

12. Lol, I can't believe that, with all the modern technology and everything, people are still drinking shitty ass domestic beers.

13. #53 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shiner bock is good

14. I don't get it either. Sure, the shitty domestics are cheaper... but they taste like piss water. There's soooo many good microbrews. Quality>Quantity when it comes to alcohol, in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, though... I dig a few of the big-name domestics. Yuengling, High Life and Dos Equis are always drinkable.