Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beer run

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JonnyPotSeed, Apr 30, 2003.

1. wuts a beer run?

2. when you go out to buy beer, duh, are you like 12 or something?

3. some people do an actual beer RUN. They go inside, grab a couple cases and hoof it out at fast as possible. This is obviously illegal, but some say that's the thrill. I'll keep sending other people out to buy my liquor thank you very much.

4. B, double E, double R, U, N, BEER RUN, BEER RUN!!

fun to sing, you should try it

5. ive done a weed run b4 from the Pigs.

6. a weed run.lets hear more about this.

7. hehe one of my friends was out doing a beer run, after already consuming way too mch booze and when he bought the booze he got back out to the carpark and couldnt find his car, even though there was only two cars in the lot.

He finally got back to his car where he passed out face first on the bonnet of the car

funny stuff that is

thats a beer run gone wrong.

8. out here a beer run just means someone going to the store to pick up some more brew , its a big task and sometimes causes arguements cause when people are gettin fucked up they dont feel like havin to go to the store and buy more they want someone to bring it to them.

9. please, don't drink and drive kids.

10. yes, unicycle or pogostick, or put on those nickalodean moon bounce shoes and go..youll get there in 4 bounds..seriously

11. About once every 2 weeks.:)

12. LOL dagreenlite. someobody will spout that out at random in my friends basement every once in a while.

b, double e, double r, u ,n........then three other people go BEER RUN!!!