beer pong?

Discussion in 'General' started by adamti91, Sep 14, 2008.

1. how is bp NOT an olympic sport. last night i made a behind the back bounce to go into redemption, completeee fucking luck. like the best feeling in the world. and my boy hit a cieling shot to win it haha!!!

2. i feel you man. nothing like those epic beer pong shots!

3. its called beirut......beerpong, and beirut are two different things, real beerpong is actually played w/ paddles.....hasn't anyone seen beerfest *sigh*

haha but yeah it should be an olympic sport haha and it should be in the x games

4. ok the beirut thing is true but i hate when people say that. beer pong has always been throwing with the hands, no paddles. what is the shit is murderball. 2 teams of 2, just like in BEER PONG, but each person has a can of beer in one corner of the table. one team goes by throwing the ball at the other teams beer can. if they hit the can they get to drink while the person whos can got hit has to go chase down the ball and bring it back to the table(or hit the other oposing teams beer can, depending on ur difficulty level). first team to tdrink both beers wins. its better than pong because dirty balls don't go into the beer and the object is to drink as fast as possible, not make the other team drink. this could also be called drink ball.

5. fuck beirut. what the fuck is beirut? isnt that some band? definitley not my beer pong. thats beer pong.

anyone play civil war? its like two three cup triangles, non stop shooting action, non stop getting wasted action. you need like 10 balls though you lose alot.

6. who cares what its called. i am a god at this game. i lose about 1 out of every 4 on average. it always depends on how good my partner is. put me with someone whos any good and we will sweep the table for the night

7. yay!! a beer pong thread :hello::hello:

i too was dominating last night
    putting all the silly boys in their place :D

beer pong is awesome!!

8. i played 8 straight games of civil war once and now refuse to play it ever again. well its more like i'm not allowed to play anymore because after 8 games i can't take responsibility for my actions.

9. Ive been playing corners, does anyone know that one? where youve got a can on each corner of the table and you try to hit them to make your partner chug?

10. this, but instead of murderball we just call it beer-ball

and yes, everyone knows beirut is the technical name, it just isn't good, and no one uses technical names anyway...it's like calling a dog a canine or something..like yea okay you're right, but at the same time, stop talking -

it's beer pong here

:D
    (to be honest i dont care)

11. i love beer pong!! last time i played me and my boy both sank our shots into their single remaining cup so they couldnt even attempt redemption....i dont know why it mighta been cause it was my 4th round and i was kinda drunk but i felt so fucking triumphent....

12. yea it can get pretty ugly lol

13. I dominate at beer pong... CMU style.... on land or water you will lose.

14. i made a shot over my friends ceiling fan while it was on. Yes Yes im amazing. The first time i played i filled the cups all the way up and was by myself. I had to drink 8 beers, i was done by 9. Anyone every played Flip-cup?

15. havent played much, but it is deffinately fun.

16. yea flip cup is great. elimination flip cup is even better.

THUMPER! whats the name of the game? THUMPER why do we play it? TO GET FUCKED UP

classic

17. pooonnggg is the shiiiiit yo.

i be sinkin shots like dr j.

18. Beer pong is fun as hell.

Some people play on some ridiculous tables with some ridiculous rules though.

I really only play at my buddies house...but it's my main party house on the weekends, so I get to play a decent amount.

Also, flippy cup and elimination cup is fucking awesome, but gets me wasted so fast. I'm too competitive, I'll start challenging people talking shit to full cup one on one and I'm done for.

19. #19 Reflection Eternal, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
    Dude there is nothing better than having a perfect record in beer pong for a night. You feel on top of the fucking world and even though there's some animosity towards you since you never lose it's all good. I can say I've had a perfect game of fuck the dealer (which is very hard to do but makes you feel like a fucking psychic) and beer pong. Next on the list? Quarters, possibly flip cup, and captain dickhead aka king's cup.

Edit: Oh yeah. The reason it won't be an olympic sport? It's encouraging binge drinking. Aw, too bad. If you don't drink over 3-4 beers you're a pansy. Fuck brain cells.

20. I've had so many Game Killers where I've gotten the ball into my opponent's drinking cup, which instantly ends the game in my team's favor, according to the local rules anyway

One night I was on Xanax and was drinking a lot of beer and me and this total stranger ran the table for like eleven games straight