Beer Pong

Discussion in 'General' started by enevitable, Jan 11, 2007.

1. How many of you all play? Thought I'd post a pic of my smoking table, imagine looking at this blazed out of your mind

[​IMG]

2. that's a cool looking table, I've pretty much outgrown drinking, it kinda bores me now, but I will play beerpong if I'm at a party or something.

I'm terrible LOL but oh well, I always seem to make like the first cup, and maybe like 2 more :p

3. Thats a sweet table man, thats where you'd find me ALL night!

4. ha that's a tight ass table, I played a bunch of games last night and drank 2/3rds a liter or rum and blacked out...first time I got really drunk in a couple weeks and it was a good time.

Also I bet that table would be tight to play on while rolling or tripping haha

5. ya know, I never did get the run down on how BeerPong is played. . . . .got any links?

6. flow doc, go look up beirut or beerpong on wikipedia.org

and dunno if i said this, but the entire room is under an overhead blacklight so its a fucking definite party :D

7. What is that table made out of?

8. <3 Beer Pong <3

Love drinkin Nati-Ice tall boys for the games, just seems to get me more fucked up. Just me though..

Anyone have any "strange" rules that they play with? Like Tri-fecta, Girls Blow... do u do restacks? How many u get?

Bought meh ex this lil Beer Pong kit for her birthday not too long ago, came with 2 cup racks, cups, balls... pretty plush for under $20.

9. That's a cool table. What is it? Like painted? Or is it a cloth or something?

I don't drink to get drunk, so I don't play beer pong.

10. Nice table, my friend's got one that is a painted football field and FSU on the endzones. Certainly a fun game. Gotta have alot of beer though;)

11. Ah, beer pong, the sport of champions.

12. I do not like drinking games.

I prefer just to relax, while having a few.

13. Beer: Awesome.
    Pong: Awesome.

Beerpong: I think I just shot a load.

<3 booze.

14. I play quite a lot for beer pong, it's a sick game for parties.

15. I <3 Beerbpong

Couple months ago me and a friend entered a BP tounry at a club we go to and won $1000
    a lot of that money went to shots that night tho...haha good times :D

sick table +rep

16. Beer Pong is alright.

Not too crazy for it really but it's an interesting way to get drunk.