Beer Pong

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by AhToker, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Also has anyone ever played in a bar or in one of those tournaments? That shit is lame, in most your allowed to lean over the table as far as you want, no elbow, no wrist. Bullshit.

2. yeahh i played in a bar one time..terrible.

im sorry but im a FIRM believer in you should be an arms length away from the table if its a standard 6 feet

3. Yeah, arm length. Only chicks ahould be able to go over the table

4. We always did wrist.

5. Whats everyone's standard rules?

Arm length for guys, elbow for girls. Guya finger, girls blow. Bounces are two a cup. If the ball hits a cup and goea into another that's also two. I usually play air ball but havent really in a while. Roll back is trick shot. 2 re racks.

6. Wrist for everyone
    Guys finger, girls can blow or finger
    Bounce is two cups no matter how many bounces, if it bounces off of cups no bonus
    Balls back if both make it.. if same cup then two bonus cups as well
    Rebound is trick shot for shooter
    No air balls
    One re-rack
    Death cup.. if someone makes a cup and the other team doesn't drink it, then it's instant win if you make that same cup
    Rebuttals

7. Beer pong is fun as fuck.. Best drinking game ever IMO

8. I agree, best way to knock out about 10 beers without even realizing it lol I also like flip cup.

9. flip cup is fun.. so is stacked.

:smoke:

10. How do you play stacked?

11. you guys ever play the game Baseball? basically a heavier drinking beer pong

u set up 4 cups coke line style.

1st cup is a single, second a double so on and so forth

3 outs aka 3 misses per 3 person team(could be played with 2)

the kicker is..if u make the 3rd cup (a triple) other team has to drink the 1,2 and 3rd cups and so on and so forth (4th cup is the homer and all 4 must be consumed)

1st to 5 or 10 runs wins however u wanna do it really. losers have to finish remaining beer on tables. yeah after bout 1-2 games ur trashed lol

12. I know what I'm trying next party

13. be prepared to get fucked up lol n make sure u have people who can handle there drink cuz this is one of those games where we always played strict drink before u shoot rules.

14. [quote name='"AhToker"']

How do you play stacked?[/quote]

Its a game you can play with about 6-8 people, depending on size of the table.

Arrange cups in the middle of the table with an agreed upon amount of beer, and fill one all the way.

You need two ping pong balls. Start on opposite ends of the table, chug the beer and then the object of the game is to bounce the ball into the cup you just drank. If you bounce it on your first try, you can pass the cup to whoever, preferrably somewhere close to the other person trying to bounce it in. Cannot stack the other bouncer, though. If you miss your first try, when you make it in the cup moves to your left.

You want to to be fast enough to move the cups around the table to stack someone else. If you stack someone, they move the stack pile to the left and grab a beer from the center.

Rinse and repeat and the winner/loser gets the full beer in the middle.
    Might seem a bit complicated but once you've seen it played you catch on quick.

15. We call this rage cage over here.. The only reason I don't like this game as much is cause there's usually that one bad person that ends up drinking all the beer

16. [quote name='"boomyo"']

We call this rage cage over here.. The only reason I don't like this game as much is cause there's usually that one bad person that ends up drinking all the beer[/quote]

Yeah, I've heard it called all sorts of things.

It's a good end of the night game when you're already tanked and wanna talk some shit.

I still prefer BP or 7s/11s/doubles.

Thas my shiit right there.