Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beer or weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Castle 420, May 25, 2011.

1. well, Should I go out and get a 12 pack of beer, or text my dealer and get about 2.5grams of schwag/mids (I just moved to a new area, only have one shitty ass dealer atm)

one or the other!

all suggestions welcome :)

2. What is this, Beercity? Weed, definitely.

3. If it's mids then get weed, but if it's gonna be mexibrick shit then get beer

4. I'd go with the weed, a twelve pack is barely enough to give me a buzz, but 2.5 grams, of even schwag, can get me high at least twice.

5. I came into this thread ready to say weed, but if only about 2.5 grams I would go beer

6. yea 2.5 of schwag not gna go very far, but neither is the beer get a bottle of shit cheap vodka or even 2 :p hahaha

7. Go for the 12 pack, at least you can get a buzz off that. The regs aren't gonna get you high lol.

8. beer, drink it fast and use the courage to scout for new dope boys. .

9. I'm a stoner, not a drinker. the only problem is moderation. With the weed I will smoke anytime of day. Which makes the small amount of low quality fly by. But with the beer, I will really only drink at night. usually starting by shotgunning the first, just to jumpstart the buzz.

weed- 3 votes
    beer- 4 votes.