Beer no bueno with devils lettuce

Discussion in 'General' started by Justanotherdude122, Sep 10, 2017.

1. This might get lengthy. Ill revise it as much as possible.
    So I noticed something really odd about myself now and maybe im just getting old(jokes). I cant smoke and drink like I like to anymore. I like the buzz from alcohol and for a while I wasnt allowed to smoke so I started to drink.(about 9-12 beers a night) I recently started smoking again and after I took a sip of a beer(after my first in a while) I was disgusted in a weird way. I tried different kinds of beers but anytime I smoke now my tastebuds dont agree with beer. Beer is disgusting in general but a tolerable disgusting and after a hit or two I cant drink because beer just hits the tongue a different way. Hell I cant even enjoy a Jack n Coke because my tastebuds seem to pick up the alcohol like thats all that is in my cup haha. So is anybody else like this?
    This all took place a while ago but just tried to drink a beer since the first tome in a while and that didnt change lmao, still cant stomach it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I feel you. I haven't been allowed to smoke since 2012 technically and so I started drinking quite heavily too...started with beer, mostly Steel Reserve or Ice House tall boys, 1-3 per night...graduated to whiskey, and have had night a pint in a night a few times....never any major hangovers.

My PO has been mad chill lately, she doesnt give a fuck if i smoke and shes pretty much an airhead (a hot blonde airhead tho) so I have been smoking...and yeah, beer I can't even drink anymore after smoking. Whiskey, if I do more than like a shot or 2 i'll start to feel dizzy. I have slowed way down on my drinking over the past year, so i do feel better. Hooray for weed saving my liver!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I personally feel I cannot Not have at least one beer when smoking. It's scientifically proven to actually boost the high.. just as long as you don't go overboard, otherwise you'll get the spins.. like you're feeling seasick and dizzy.

For me it also kinda takes the edge out of 'the fear'.. although that's only in the short term. In the long term, it actually kind of amplifies it.. so really it's all about not smoking or not drinking Too much. Saves weed, saves alcohol .. ya know the drill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yea I fought through the taste last night and had 6 blue moons and felt those spins when I layed down. Not bad spins like the one you get and just know your fucked. Was enough to make me wanna be asleep.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I drink Burnetts Cherry Vodka or Smirnoff Cherry every night mixed about 35/65 with Hawaiian Punch. I always smoke 1 to 2 bowls a night along with it. I've got a routine down and my buzz can get pretty spectacular sometimes.
    If I ever overdue it, it's always the alcohols fault, never the bud.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I like to drink brandy every now and again while smoking but rarely drink.

9-12 beers every night? Sounds like you had a bit of a problem. Stick to smoking I'd say

• Agree Agree x 1