Beer is better than marijuana *PROOF*

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenLantern420, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Or so according to <big>[SIZE=-1px]<big>Anheuser Busch. This is some of the dumbest shit ive read.

"</big>[/SIZE]
    </big>There is no such thing as responsible or moderate use of marijuana, crack, cocaine amd heroin."

I am never buyin there damned beer again.:mad:

EDIT: haha heres the link I forgot: http://cannabis.net/beervdrugz/index.html

2. thier beer sucks anyways, but that is a lame comment for them to say

3. Looks like I'm not drinking their shitty beer again. That includes their Bacardi bullshit, too. Pssh

4. wow.

Beer is almost always consumed as a refreshment.

Marijuana, crack, cocaine and heroin are used to radically alter the normal physical and emotional state.

you have got to be kidding me. that is the most ridiculous statement i've ever seen in my life.

it contradicts itself so badly.

what a horribly unjust and biased system we live in if people really eat up this bullshit.

edit: i didn't even finish reading it, and i have got to add this one. it's just too funny.

Brewers spend literally millions of dollars annually sponsoring a variety of public education programs that promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. These programs are working.
    (Brewers also spend millions of dollars annually putting their images up all over college campuses promoting drinking.)

On the other hand, the marijuana, crack, cocaine and heroin industry does everything in its power to promote illegal use, abuse, and addiction, particularly among our youth.

i didn't know we had a collective industry. i must've missed the meeting memos as i'd love to attend.

5. Its jus their way of saying drink more beer.

Ill still drink they're products, Shit i drink King Cobra nearly every day.

Im sure alot of them smoke greenery.

6. im going to say this once... and bring on the war.... but... BEER OF ANY KIND SUCKSSSS!... beer sucks... its just disguisting..... give me a bottle o the hard stuff, nothin less than 30% alcohol!

7. They contradict themselves terribly.

Whenever a new semester starts at KU, they have huge banners at liquor stores and around town that read,

WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!
    NATURAL LIGHT KEGS, $48.99 SALE!
    BUD LIGHT HALF BARRELS $69.99!

For anyone woh didn't know, a keg has around 175 12oz servings of beer in it.

Same goes with other beer manufacturers, they love to push kegs. And in a college town, cheap kegs = binge drinking. No if, ands, or buts about it.

Basically, they rely on us beer bonging, chugging, and loading pitchers for beer pong of their crappy products for profits.

8. It pisses me off how they say theres NOTHING wrong with alcohol but marijauna is listed right next to crack and heroin(if anything it should be vice versa).

9. Yea dude their comparing their "beverage" to illegal drugs........ doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. They should be comparing it to like.... coffee, soda, or water, another beverage. not drugs.

"The vast majority of beer drinkers consume beer responsibly and moderately."

Comparing their beer to drugs is like saying the only use for our product is to acheive an altered mind state.... to get drunk, not as a refreshment. So wouldn't that negate their "part of a healthy lifestlye" rant? Anyone who drinks for the sole purpose of getting drunk, would qualify as an alcoholic, am I wrong?

Its not like people sit down and get drunk off of a single or even 2 beers(well most people) people usually have like upwards of 2. How can they claim that the vast majority responsibly? If everony only had 1 or 2 beers a day, how could they make $44 billion a year? What if I sat down and drank 5 or 6 cokes in a row? is that a healthy lifestyle?

Moderation my ass this shit really pissed me off, I want to write them a fucking email, but I know its going to fall on deaf ears.

"Brewers spend literally millions of dollars annually sponsoring a variety of public education programs that promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. These programs are working."
    "On the other hand, the marijuana, crack, cocaine and heroin industry does everything in its power to promote illegal use, abuse, and addiction, particularly among our youth."

Oh Im sorry, your promoting a product to those over the age of 21.... so why bring the youth into your points? maybe they should point out how many minors consume their products, then they would have to address to them promoting another illegal activity, fake ID's, last time I checked I didnt need a fake ID to buy some weed.

"The brewing industry continually funds educational programs designed to prevent underage persons from drinking and to teach them about the proper role of alcohol in our society."

REally because I have gone through over 12 years of public schooling.... I still don't know alcohols 'proper' role in our society.... other than people drink it to get drunk.

10. i wrote a long and lengthy e-mail to the people of anheuser busch.

i like how they make it seem like no one gets drunk. everyone just has one or two to relax. after all the "vast majority" of beer drinkers enjoy responsibly.

here's something my friend jon was yelling in the backyard of a party last summer, "everyone bring out the empty cans and dump them into the beer bong. i'm going to do a full one."

so the kid does a full beer bong of the bottoms of all the cans everyone can find.

for the next two hours he puked on the front lawn while we partied and smoked in the garage. when it was time to leave he puked in my girlfriend's new scion tc, and we had to pull over so he could dry heave on a main road next to the car.

obviously a very responsible and moderate approach to drinking if you ask me.

11. well fuck them..

12. I dont really drink much weed is my thang they said beer is consumed as a refreshment haha how many people go 2 bars 2 refresh them selves

13. whatever they have shitty beer.. ima miller man myself

and obviously their not gonna say anything good about drugs.. theyd much rather have you pickup a couple 30's instead of an 8th

14. Ok wow...first they say that beer is better because it has an industry and pot/crack/heroin don't, then it claims said "drug industries" are trying to get us to do their drugs...

DON'T YOU REALIZE?!?!?! BEER IS MORE ETHICAL BECAUSE THE LAW SAYS SO!!!!

15. laws are out path to enlightenment.

16. shit ill still drink busch cuz its so damn cheap.

but when i can, im a yuengling man anyway.

17. Yea well guess where all of the anti-drug groups get their funding from. If you said alcohol and tobaco companies, give yourself 100 points. Not to mention that alcohol and tobaco companies funnel tons of money through special interest groups to the politicians so they will keep it illegal.

18. ^^ i got 100 points, where do i turn them in?

19. hahaha

and congrats on 2000 scoob. probably got that arguing with j@ck

20. milwalkees best's just as cheap.. try it some time