Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

beer in a bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Dec 27, 2003.

1. does anyone use beer instead of water in there bong? does it make the bud taste like beer :D and does its coldness do just as well as water to make smoke smooth?

2. oh shit thats right but its only like 5% in beer :p

3. Don't waste that beer, drink it! Man, I wish I had some beer.... mmmm.

Anyway, I am not sure how much THC it would destroy, but I don't think that would taste to great. I would go with some sort of fruit juice, snapple is allways good.

4. Ya man, as everyones already said it'd waste thc...and im sure you wouldnt wanna drink the beer afterwords, so you'd be down on both counts.

5. it dont destroy it, it absorbs it

6. Just try it. Let us know what you find out.

7. When you are gettin low on smoke, you could drink the beer out of the bong! :)

8. *******Imagining stale hot beer bong!********Yuck! That would be Gross! [​IMG]

9. not only stale hot beer...stale hot bongwater beer :p

10. Well 2 things against that:

1 - not much alcahol in bong, ur best off putting vodka or heavy spirits in it.

2 - the froth on the top, this will probably prevent alot of smoke from getting to your lungs.

- van Bong

11. The best I've ever used is club soda. Club soda is less dense then water, and the carbonation makes a lot of bubbles, so the smoke is noticabley smoother and milder.

12. I dont recommend using any carbonated beverages as bong liquid because I tried it once and it was not pleasant. Its like right after you pour a soda in a glass and inhale while drinking. but maybe its just me.

13. like they all have said HELL na man.