Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beer Hash or old school water hash /Star Gazer .

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tazz11, May 21, 2019.

1. I call this Beer hash . but some one may know it by another name ..its made much like ice hash in the starting stages .. but here is how I make it ..I have never seen this type of hash made any where on the web before now . so share it if you want ...I make it in a 25 gallon trash can .. with a 1800RPM mortar mixer . first throw in 2 lbs -3 Ibs of trim a bag of ice and 2 or 3 gallons of cold water . now the idea is not the same as normal ice hash . you want to crush the trim till it brakes up . this is going to make a multi level product ..on top you will get a super fine OIl .. on the bottom you will get a THC solution the mass of the liquid will be full of hash like dust . as it sets in the 5 gallon pal after it will set to the bottom of the pal / for a few days the hash will show up at the bottom of the pal . you take two 5 gallon pals and pore the water of the mix off the top then coffee filter the last few cups and you will get some of the best hash you have ever seen in your life time as the days turn to weeks the liquid will ferment and the product will be ready for evaporation .. removing all the water and taking the last of the bottom mix to make THC rock at 99.9 % THC ...I have never seen anyone else ever make it the way do but this is how I learn to make it by may self ...we just smoke some of this Beer hash the other night . and 6 people got totally stoned off (.3) of a gram ...this is strong hash and not for the new smoker ...if you use quality strains be warned this hash can be over powering before you are ready for it ...one blow between 5 or 6 people is high grade weed strains . I don't throw out any of the produced ...other then skimming off the leaf ,trim and ice ...remember to flush your plants good if you are going to try this Beer hash .. its best smooth and strong... I found out that I could make a lot of different types of food and hash by this type of liquid sediment system you can make oil RSO oil hash in 3 or 4 stages ..and Rock or for moon rock mixes ,that's up to you ... good luck ...I make a old school THC rock called Star Gazer that was seen back in the early to med 60 and early 70's , I wont post that here ...it is 99.9 THC pure rock crystal and must be used with a watcher ...very strong THC effects ...the hash is perfection at its best and works great for med users .....so what will happen you will make the mix and then pore off the liquid from one 5 gallon pal to the other twice a day for two weeks . back and forth twice a day skimming off the bottom two cups . as the days go by you should see the oil getting thicker on top and the water clear liquid at the bottom becomes more like ever clear liquid base very thin unlike water ....... don't taste it , don't put your hands in it ...! and if you do make rock don't take more then a sugar grain size at one time till you know the potency level .....do not use fire around it ...it snaps like a M80 firecracker ! I don't think you will be able to make the rock with out knowing how . but these warnings are very real ....I think there was only 3 of us that ever learn how to make it ... I design the Star Gazer so I still know how its made ...I was a bio- chem kid at age 7 when I found it ...the reason so many people want to know how to make it is because it dose not use any solvents ...just water and a odd sequence to create it ..I have never told anyone how this Beer hash was made . but its worth the time and effort and make a great med weed extract .

• Funny Funny x 1