Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beer ,bocks go great with mj!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Man I love the robust flavor of a great bock beer with my favorite smoke! ziegan bock (by bud what a surprise) is slightly chocolatety goes good with most mex strains of smoke....But with amber beer fat tire by the new belgium brewing co.(www.newbelgium.com) is exquisit with just about any thing most especialy hydos like white widow... then I prefer guenis stout with panama red strains cood well rounded flavor a stroung coffeed note And nice pine arommas blend quite nicely. while hawian and saladocreek amber are zesty and vibrant just love great bock and ambers with my fravorite smoke whats your favorite bocks and ambers? when enjoying your favorite smoke?

2. hmm.. i like beer too. and bud.