been wondering if vaping...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by yurigadaisukida, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 yurigadaisukida, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    the new rage, smoke healthy. all the same chemicals with none of the bad ones.

does this sound fishy to anyone?

yes THC vaporizes at a low temperature. so you can vape it without burining the plant. However, little is known about all of the health benifits of all the chemicals in marijuana.

vaping may get you THC and some other good ones, but i wonder if there are still leftovers that dont vaporize, that you only get from eating or smoking.

any thoughts?

2. Seriously dude use the search button next time this question has been answered way 2 many times..... and sweet jesus next time word your question better.

but back to the point, vaporizing does not use all the thc
    I usually save my vaped bud and use it to cook (although you have to save up a large amount I usually wait till I have atleast 5 grams)

3. ^I recall it using pretty much all the THC pretty well, and that the cannabinoids etc being the stuff left behind which can still get you an effect with edibles. Not sure though

4. Vaporizing DOES use all the THC. What you don't get is some of the CBD/CBN's that combustion provides, but like you said, those can be had by saving your ABV (already been vaped) bud and using it in edibiles.

5. I believe thats why vaporizing gives you a different kind of high right?

6. ^^ Correct, but with one additional comment. The other thing that contributes to a smoke high is not only the CBD/CBN's, but also the toxins such as carbon monoxide and benzine that are present in burning plant material.