been wanting to share my trip for a while

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kronik4200, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Ive been wanting to share my trip for a long ass time with people that have eaten shrooms and can tell me what the fuck went wrong. it started after i got off work, i was excited maybe overly excited to eat them for the second time and trip. it was night time like 7 o clock and it was about to start getting dark.. this was at the end of summer ( now is about 4 months later ) me and my friends were out in my friends back woods, and we just bought like a half of mushrooms. i ate an eighth to myself (it was my second time eating shrooms) and my friends ate them the night before. i dont know how the hell they didnt trip hard but i guess i was fucked up. right when i swallowed them,i smoked like 2 bowls to the dome and i felt it hit me hard so i was wiggin out i was like we need to go inside i cant trip out in these woods.i think it started out with a panic attack, and the panic turned into a hugeee trip but idunno. ever since then smoking weed feels fucked up too. well lol thats all i remember for a little bit, and i guess i went and layed down in this tent and just tripped the fuck out . i lost myself that night, my friends were scared they said they thought i wasnt coming back.. only a couple times i zoned back in and actually remember being there. basically, it wasnt like a trip to me, it was more like a dream. the most fucked up, craziest fucking dream ive ever had. my dream was like, we all had tents.. just groups of people in tents just there to pass the time. like that was life. we were just sitting in these woods as time moved on. i dont even know how to explain it, but it all made sense to me it was fuckedup.to me,i guess all i did was lay in this tent they said my eyes were wide open and i was just laying there, and when theyd try to talk to me or shake me or anything i would be like im ok , im tripppin' and they asked me questions, i guess i got my school and shit right but i got my age wrong . so basically for hours on end, i layed there blankly. my eyes wide open and i was just having this crazy ass dream i couldnt even explain to you guys if i tried . i dont think you guys would understand it all the way it made sense to me. so the whole night was a blur, except the 2 times i came out of my little 'zoning out' which was when i first started tripping and once more when i was sitting on this log and they were explaining to me how we walked somewhere and shit and where the time went (at the time, it had only been 2hours since we started and i was really confused as to what the fuck just happened). but the end of the story is when i wokeup, looked at my phone it was 6 am, i was laying in this tent.. in the middle of the woods.. by myself.. and nobody was around. i walked up this hill and found them all trying to sleep in this car.. pretty fucked up night. ever sinse then i have looked at reality different and am always thinking about shit.. its wierd and its like i dont even act like myself anymore.it was probably a 1 in a million experiecne but has anyone had anything like this?

2. long post much? Sounds like you had a bad trip. Next time, smoke weed.

3. you dont even know though. i have a bad trip whenever i smoke weed now. i hadnt smoked weed in a while and i smoked a half a joint before school n shit started slowin down and i started hearin sirens n shit.. got on the bus and felt like everybody was against me. i used to love smokin weed n hangin out wit my friends but now all of em say i changed since that night.. fuckin sucks

4. maybe you are just paranoid or something. Try smoking a little less. Also, try mushies in a diferent enviroment.

5. First of all, you did not have a one in a million trip. What happened to you happens to people all the time. Probably, it was a bad idea for you to smoke weed right before the shrooms hit you. Most experience psychonauts don't smoke weed until the comedown, or if they wish to enhance the effects. Weed causes people to gain a sense of "paranoia" & it also causes your mind to be analytical, therefore causing you to constantly think of your paranoid thoughts, which could easily result in a panic attack, even without the shrooms. However, mixing them with shrooms gave both the drugs an enhanced effect. Nothing was WRONG with your trip, and nothing of it was rare, at all. You had a very introspective trip, it seems... & I bet, over your lifetime you will slowly remember more of what was going through your mind during this trip, but right now you're mind has purposefully blocked these memories because of the strong emotions attached to the experience.

Weed has the ability to bring back a psychedelic trip, & I often find that when I smoke the day after, or even weeks after eating any psychedelic, the high is stronger... & I can imagine that given your highly emotional experience, it causes a sense of rememberance for your experience, & thats why you find it unejoyable.

Honestly, sounds like you had a great trip. Most psychonauts try to get as far as you did, on purpose. There's no such thing as a "bad" trip, rather that is a judgment placed on it by yourself. You should look at your trip as an experience to learn from, take the things you found out about yourself & apply them to your daily living. Mushrooms, and psychedelics in general shouldn't be used to "feel good". That was never natures intended use of these drugs, instead you should use these drugs to learn more about yourself.

I hope this clears up any questions you had.

Oz.

6. that helped alot and i appreciate you writing all that out.. but like i said in my post its kind of hard to learn from it ive lost my bestfriends that i ate them with and now for some reason i dont know how to explain it but i dont know how to be myself..at school really, whenim with my girlfriend im myself but not around alot of people or my old friends which i miss alot.