Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been urking to know for awhile...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyin'High', Aug 18, 2011.

1. Sometimes I feel like im in the minority, but doe's anyone else smoke weed every day? I don't mean like one bowl a day, I'm sayin 5-6 bowls a day (chronic use).

I actually feel like a pothead, because im high ALL the time.

2. LOADS of people on here smoke quite a lot daily - personally when I'm smoking I just have a bowl before bed...

3. dude, you are a pothead, you smoke weed right?

but i'm just like you bro, i smoke on the daily.

4. I smoke daily, atleast once at night but most days I smoke a gram or two

5. Thats a dumb question, theres a ton of people who smoke way more than that

6. Aiiiight just wanted to know, thank's people! <3 Plus rep too everyone

7. oh yeah everyday for bout 15 years

8. all day every day! functioning pothead right here!

9. Oh yeah whenever the times right and when's nobodies home or when I just feel like going into the woods and enjoy a couple bowls.

10. Smoke a trench an hour before bed and listen to some music :)

11. i smoke verrrrrrrrrrry often haha.

12. bout 3 sessions a day for me

13. Every day, but at MOST, two bowls. I think I go through .5g a day, if even. Whatever makes an eighth last for two weeks.

The thought of smoking eighths and qtrs a day blows my brain.

14. Ya i have a few seshes a day.. gram or two.

15. I want free rep too nigguh!! :D

16. I blaze about 5 grams a day, more or less. But I smoke about half of that for wake and bake Alone.

17. once or twice a day here but probably gunna have to cut back to once soon cause of football

18. how the fuck can you afford too smoke 5g's a day!?

19. I smoke more than that in one sitting

20. me all day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1vN2a_eU7w]KiD CuDi Ft. Kanye West d-_-b "Sky High" - YouTube[/ame]