Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been under the knife 10 times what to do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chip killer, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Ok I'll start by saying I'm 22.
    Ive been cut open on my thigh on the same exact spot 10 times. My scar is about 14 inches long and 3 inches wide.

I live in a none MMJ state and a pretty much anti marijuana state (Texas)

I've been cultivating since I was 17 after my 2nd surgery. I didn't like the nasty chemicals they were putting in me. I was toking way before.

My question to my fellow blades. I've been thinking about moving to A MMJ state. But I can't choose which one. What state would y'all move to if you were in my situation.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Stay toking my friends. :p:smoke:

2. Defiently Colorado.

3. California- you won't even need medical records! Just show your scar!

(Keep out of the big cities, rural is the way to go!)

Granny

4. Can I get yalls opinions why please?

5. California, when the Dr looks at the scar you will be in like flint, or wick!

6. All I can say is move to Eugene Oregon best city in the world I dunno bout medical I know its here.but I don't know anything bout.it great place to live tho

7. I will be in what?

8. He means that you'll get it instantly. Which is true. And California is a great state, but very expensive. I hear Montana is nice though. I'm currently MMJ in Rhode Island, and we have decent laws but I wouldn't recommend it. California and Colorado though are definitely two good states to be in.

9. Well, a friend of mine was moving and her dingaling sister left the back door wide open. The landlord, seeing no cars, called the cops to investigate to see if the place was being burgled.

Her plants were in plain view on the porch. The words "medical marijuana" were all that was needed to get them to go away with just giving us a warning to keep the back door closed if no one was around! They didn't even check her papers! :eek:

Dispensaries are under attack, but that is being challenged. I think they will survive. I really like not having to search for a dealer. Having regular business hours and a clean, safe environment is a big plus! And having a huge variety of strains and hash to choose from, is delightful! :smoke:

The ease of getting legal is also good. Cannabis is good for so many ailments*, that even "recreational users" who fake it, are likely getting health benefits. Cannabis actually should be regulated on the same level as that much more dangerous drug, aspirin! (Look up the fatality rates on both! Aspirin kills, pot does not!)

Granny :wave:

*click that first link in my sig and see what I mean! :D

10. Thank you Granny. You always have the answers.

Yea thats what why I wanna move is to get legal. I grow (for myself only) and I don't like the idea of getting caught. It seems like most people in Texas have their heads so far up their asses about MMJ its crazy. They have no idea the benefits that they could see from our beautiful plants. I don't see how they think the nasty chemicals from the pharma company's are healthy for them.

11. Anybody else?

12. It seems colorado would be a good choice simply because of how it's closer to your state, but also great scenery. California is great too, just expensive realty and much more natural disaster :eek:

13. That in the cities, Upstate. Big cities anywhere are disasters!

The rural parts are quite nice. I rent a 4 bedroom mobile for $700 a month and have picture postcard views in every direction! Landlord likes me and lets me keep my chickens (I was her son's tutor and kept him out of trouble more than once. lol) Dispensary is about 10 miles down the road. Shopping about 3 miles, although there is a minimart/gas station 2 blocks away.

Granny

14. I plan on staying in a rural part of where ever I go.

Money is no issue. Btw

15. Very good point, although here in Rochester it seems the worst that happens is snowstorms :D

16. I live in Texas but if I had to choose it'd be Colorado! I used to have a vacation house in Cali and it was nice, but standard of living is way over priced. Colorado is much more reasonably priced and is absolutely beautiful everywhere you go! So many cool places to smoke there :)

17. Colorado or California, also look into using rick simpson's hash oil. It may greatly benefit your medical situation.

18. I've lived in Colorado for 19 years (my whole life) and there is no other place in the entire world where I would want to live.

As for mmj I don't think you would have any trouble getting a car. My dad got his and only had to show his 2 inch scar from back surgery.

Also another thing to consider is the chaning of laws that may or may now happen in november.

19. What laws might change?

I thought that it was going for full legalization?

20. Colorado, amazing bud and an amazing view