Been trying to fuck my best friends sister.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, May 14, 2011.

1. WOW! Sorry to hear this bra...bet you probaly went home and brang out the good ol lotion and tissues.

2. lol sucks when I still got a rager in the Hardees drive thru.

3. blue balls

4. Bring her to your place next time.

5. :rolleyes:so you're just at his house smoking with his sister and he suspects nothing?

6. Thats a good plan stan. I think im gonna invite her over tonight or something.

7. You'd better wait till that cock cut heals up!!!! :laughing:

8. OPs story smells more fishy than a Japanese market.

9. If somehow your story is true, and you are trying to get laid the same night you cut your dick on a zipper, than you must be the manliest man around.

10. I have heard more realistic stories from a wooden lod tree. One time I was in this forest and a tree said to me "come back seven shining years from now, friend Thomas". I respectfully declined so the oak tree dropped a wooden lod on me. Awaking from a deep painful sleep, I see myself planted in the ground! I assumed there was more trouble to come and my premature assumptions paid off. Oak Tree came up to be as I sat standing in the ground up to my chest and said "you balloon human, will you touch my lod!?" I sat silently as I stood in the ground, confused as to what a lod was. But other trees came forward to explain the situation at hand: "a lod is the branch which falls on people when they have done a great evil act, such as lie on the internetz"

I immediately stood up definably and said "I now know what I must do!"

Oak Tree said "Yes, drop the lod branch on the bullshit lier at grasscity forums who said he got head by his friends sister until he came home!, Do it my friend!"

So here I am, Czoverton24, to say that I now formally DROP THE LOD BRANCH ON YOU!

LOD! LOD! LOD!

11. karma = cut on your dick gets infected

!!

12. ^ the fuck?

OP, did you fuck her yet

13. OP clearly hasn't learnt the joys of a hotel room...

Oh, and subbed for future shits and giggles...

14. Maybe the brother is gay and likes OP, thus attempting to seduce/trick him.

15. You except me to buy this story? Pfft.

If I find this bitch on FB I'm gona show her this thread and msg her brother simultaneously. :D

It's gona be a fucking bowl of magnificence.. :smoke:

[​IMG]

16. OP said he'd post pic of them fucking. Which can be done without breaking the rules just put a black bar over ur naughty bits. so really till then ur gonna get Lodded on.

17. ... really though?

18. Why would he make up a story that ends in him not even gettin laid and cuttin his dick up? To look cool?

19. I actually believe this story. I think that's the first time that's ever happened on the internet.