Been trying to fuck my best friends sister.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, May 14, 2011.

1. Well tomorrow is the big day.:hello::hello:.

2. Be safe, she looks Likes she's got around.

3. you sir, are lucky. she is fine.

4. ye man shes hot you should def fuck her, your friend will be mad for a lil bit but he'll get over it lol

5. Win win win win

6. #86 Alrex, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm Japanese and I approve of this comment

7. What about her looks like she got around? No exposed tats, no excessive make up, shes dressed conservatively...

8. girl im trying to fuck.jpg

dude that had me laughing hahahha

9. ... is it Sunday yet?

10. well done good sir.

11. We'll be hearin from ya later I hope.

12. He better be at his BEST FRIENDS place boning his sister like the good friend he is.

Fucking enemies who needs them, with friends like that.

Did you fuck her yet? report back you fucking douchebag.

13. he's probably rolling a condom down on his dick as we speak.....that, or hes trolling us and playing COD with his friends

14. wtf man? im sure as fuck glad that im not your best friend thats for damn sure

15. Lmfaooo! Paper bag apparatus!

16. UGH, her feet....:eek:

17. Ugh! They each half 5 random bumps on the end of them, with some kind of nail protruding from each one! Absolutely disgusting

18. So uh...where's OP?

It's only 10 am where I'm at so I'd say he's got some time before he reports back!

19. Okay so I just got home about 20 mins ago, Im packing a bowl and eating some Hardees.

Anyways I got to her house around 12:20 or so. First thing I do when I get there is try to turn my white guy swag powers up to max.:D:D

So she just pulls out a quarter of some dank. We just finish about 3 bowls before she starts rubbing my cock....At this moment I was like Im gonna wreck this shit. Anyways I whip my dick out she starts giving me some amazing head, anyways just about ten minutes into it her fucking brother aka my best friend starts to open the front door.

We were in the computer room, which is almost right next to the front door.

So as the cockblocker is trying to get the key in the door, she just jumps up and like runs off lol.. Anyways I got my dick caught in my zipper and have a huge cut on the side now :mad::mad:.

Anyways as odd as it looks that Im just randomly chilling in his house as he comes home from work, he opens the door sees me and says uh when did you get here, And then he just stops in mid sentence and see the bowl and dank and just starts token away, Anyways Im like you sister just needed help with the computer and I head out to Hardees and now here I am.

20. Should have looked him in the eye and busted in his sisters mouth.