Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been thinking about getting my card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Shinjin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I have been thinking about getting my card for a while now. I am in California. I have been kind of worried as to getting jobs though if I do get a card because I hear if you have one that automatically makes it impossible to get a state job and many companies don't accept it and will fire you when they drug test you. What are the actual implications of getting my card in terms of getting jobs? Thanks GC!

2. Pretty much what you already know. There is NO protection for MMJ use on the job. It's perfectly legal for a company to terminate your employment for MMJ use, as well as disqualify you form having the job in the first place.

Sorry, that's the way it is.