Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking... Resin build up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metalace, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Yes ive been smoking out of 2 waterpipes i got for well a few years now. I`ve never cleaned them cause of what i have been told. That is wait till its so full of resin n clean it out for some good smoking. I was wondering How i could get the resin out without breaking them. I will attach pics.

Attached Files:

2. More pics...

Attached Files:

3. Use the search button, you'll find lots of different methods, all effective.

I'd link you, but I'm lazy. It's not my fault, it's this vicodin...

4. OK well i Broke my Blue painted Waterpipe trying to fix the bowl on it. Well i Chiped the opening were the Bowl goes in N its Cutting the rubber on the bowl off. Anyone know were i can get another just like the one i had? I bought it in seattle n well i live in alabama:mad: It only costed 18 dollars ^^

5. I've never seen glass quite like yours, so I've got no suggestions. Sorry, that's a drag.

6. heres what i do to clean my bong, you can use it for your lil mini bong too. get 99% rubbing alcahol or the highest percentage you can find. pour it in the bong, as if it were water. wait for a good long while. then put your hand over the top and your thumb over the hole where the bowl goes and shake it up really good for a good long while. then go away and let it sit again. then shake again. the whole process might take several hours, or even a whole day, but when you have nothing to smoke and your desperate, you'll do it. then finally comes the collection process.

Take a T-shirt that you will not care never wearing again and cut it in half. what i mean by this is cut it so you seperate the front of the shirt from the back of the shirt so the liquid will only be traveling through one layer of cloth. if it goes through multiple layers, the liquid will drain very slowly or not at all and it will be a huge hassel. now streach the the cloth over your sink, and weigh down the corners or tie them down or something. This can be a lil tricky but if you use your imigination you can find something that works.

so now you should have a bong with 99% rubbing alcahol in it and lots of loose resin floating around and a t-shirt or cloth of some kind streached out over your sink. Shake the bong one final time and pour it out over the cloth. All the liquid will run through the cloth and down the drain and the resin will sit on top of the cloth. now take off the cloth with all the resin in it and leave it somewhere where it can dry. outside would be ideal, but inside works to. I usually leave it under a lamp or window or something. Once this resin is COMPLETLY DRY and contains NO MOISTURE all the alcahol has evaporated and it is safe to smoke. if you get impatient and smoke it before its dry, you will most likely cause yourself severe brain damage so dont do that. sorry this was so long i have been smoking a lotta resin myself lately :)

PS : you can also resin hit a pipe. this is where you stick the flame of a lighter through the carb hole and heat up all the resin inside and inhale like you normally would through the mouth pice. you can get some fat rips. holding the bowl of a pipe over the kitchen stove till it smokes works too, but you'll probably end up burning yourslef if you do it a few times lol

7. thanks man . still a let down i gotta buy another bong, Lol gots alot of memories with it

8. Dear God! Havnt cleaned them in years?!!!

After a month my pieces need to be cleaned BADLY, I couldnt imagine a year.

9. I like to pour isopropyl alcohol(sp?) and salt into the piece and cover up the holes and shake it real good. The i let it sit in hot water for a while and its really clean afterwards and its very easy to do.