Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

been smoking for year and a half

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by watkins, Sep 14, 2004.

1. hey everyone ive been smoking pot for a year and a half, till like 6 months or a little more ago i use to get real high, it was awesome, kida real happy and laughing and everything was cool... lately ive stopped smoking cuz i just dont get as high anymore, which kinda sucks... its not like before and i was thinking maybe theres a way to get higher... Ive never tried hash or brownies, but ive heard they are good... has anyone had a similar expirience? after some time of not smoking i do get somewhat higher.... if anyone has felt this, has a solution or something to say it would rock, thanx!

2. Well, the best you advice I, or anyone, can give you is to just stop smoking for awhile. Believe me, even a week can make all the difference. Try to go a month without weed if you can. By then, your tolerance should be low again, and that is where the high is best.

3. when you stop moking for a while that helps.. it takes longer if u just wait, if you exersize normaly that helps..go on a run or sotmhing cardio do that till u get realy tired... take a nap rest up after the exersize ull get higher..just quit and exersize normaly for as long as u can or want..and dont smoke evreyday either not good for tolerance.. and when u smoke save all ur weed for that day or 2 and save it for one session later on at night ull get higher and u can just chill and when u come down and kinda wanna smoke more u can just go to sleep.. hash is good...and not weed browniies hash brownies..lol casue if u dont get 2 high from smoking brownings wont do much mroe. but just save up ur money for a week or 2 or whatever and get a hole shit load..ull get high..that or go threw that gateway to other drugs...jk

4. Cut back, or buy better bud. Not many options.

5. Id also say wait a while then smoke again, having a low tolerance helps alot

6. :hello:

7. Yes, buy better weed...If you can't find better weed, grow it :) .