Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been smoking daily for over a year, still havent found a seed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazinJazz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I have never been sold a bag of weed with a seed in it. And before you go saying i didn't notice it or I haven't seen that much weed, I know what a seed looks like, and I've bought plenty of bud, trust me.

Is this weird, or is it just because I only buy dank? some of my friends occasionally get seeds in their outdoor stuff, but I generally don't smoke outdoor products. How often do you guys find bagseed?

2. Luckily, I haven't seen a seed in over 5 years..

3. 7 Months, 1 seed. But I did a small microgrow with it. So it wasn't to bad haha.

4. Most dank that is grown indoors are grown from strictly feminized seeds, and watched like a hawk for male organs. There are also a smaller number of plants usually involved. Greater care is taken.

Most outdoor grows that I've seen are a larger number of plants, so hermaphroditic plants tend to have a probability of showing up, hence the seeds popping their ugly heads in.

5. i gets seeds in every bag i get, then again i live in south texas, then again a dime has 7 to 9 grams of mids

6. I thought the dealers would keep them for themselves?

7. 9 grams of mids for the dimmie, thats a deal

8. It's an Ontario thing :D I've been smoking for 6 years, steadyish for 3. I have found three seeds in total. I actually get excited when I find a seed...

9. Michigan Medical Marihuana lolz

10. Having a seed doesn't mean it's shag or dank or mids etc. means the grower didn't properly grow his plant which caused the plant to become a hermaphrodite or male pollen got into the grow room.

11. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']9 grams of mids for the dimmie, thats a deal[/quote]

By mids he means schwaggy Mexican brick and yes, it's really that cheap there. I pay 5x that almost.

12. Go buy some of the lower quality pot and you will understand why seeds are a pain in the ass for some people haha. Personally I have not had any seedy mids/regs in years but every now and then I will find a seed in some really good bud but that being said it is really rare and I ALWAYS keep them around.

13. i only get seeds when i buy mids. I bought a couple grams of mids not too long ago, and i swear i found like 6 fucking seeds in a tiny nug,  you can guess how the rest of the bag was. it actually got me higher than i assumed it would, but i was still pissed off regardless. 

if its dank it shouldnt have seeds

14. i got a seed in my bud nearly a month ago and im now growing it in my window, check out my grow journal :D

15. I get at least 10 seeds in each bag.

16. unrelated: My mate once found a small Lego brick inside a nug. Just be thankful its a seed.