been out of the game for a while....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Jan 4, 2011.

1. well i can't believe i'm posting this but honestly i feel like things havent been going my way since my last girlfriend which was nearly 2 years ago... i have been dead and haven't been with anyone since.

how it ended really fucking killed me (she broke up with me then 2 weeks later was in a relationship with a friend) but i choose to keep this to myself as it has been ever since.

now that i look back i realized i lost all my friends from high school. every single one of them. this happened my junior year (now i'm a freshmen in college).

i slowly stopped hanging out with all my friends and now coming home it's to the point where nobody really calls me to hang out...even my so called "best friends". it's always "yeah we will for sure". but nothing ever gets done. if it does it's me calling him.

so yeah i've been pretty much on my own. in college i have a friend group but they really don't share any interests me. (making music, tokin'). alls they wanna do is drink

but anyways that x broke up with her boyfriend and was talking to me all of december and wanted to meet up over this break. i said sure, but we kind of stopped talking this past week. i don't think i am going to get back with her though. people don't think it's a good idea.

in ways it's my fault i lost my friends but honestly if they were friends they would have called over break to hang out or attemped to hang out? what would you guys do? i think i'm just going to forget them and find new friends.

ALSO-how do you get back in the game? i go to bars and honestly i have been offered to hook up with some pretty good looking girls but bail out because i am NOT into random hook ups. i am kind of old fashioned in that sense.

gah yeah...this shit has been bugging me out recently.

2. shit.. hey bro keep ur head up kus it only gets better from here. kus now u are starting to focus on the solution. and thus the effects will only result in solutions, get it?

if you want something, you gotta get it yourself. only you have the complete power to.

but yea in my opinion, you should juss smash that pussy, fuck it good yo. kus on the real in my honest opinion, relationships aint worth it. too much of a hassle to be happy another person and in the end..it must come to an end, no? juss focus on enjoyin yourself and enjoying the company of some fine bitches you put in your presence.

3. 1. Don't go back to a bitch who made you so so miserable. Have some self respect.
    2. Your friends are assholes, I have people I know like that, but I don't even consider them 'friends', just people I hang with occasionally.
    3. Fuck the past, forget it and move on. Get some new friends.

4. Yeah I went through that. A lot of kids I went to school with were talking shit on me and I told them to go fuck themselves. Got into a couple of scraps and put it all behind me. I still talk to a few of my boys but we're pretty inseparable. I consider my ability to break away from all the bs a gift. It's given me more time to train, study, and produce music. All of these things will take me much further than ranking high on some social scene.
    I'm my own person as are you, start acting that way and people will follow in suit.

5. Don't feel so bad dude. I am on a year myself. Although mine is from choice.

It is a common thing to lose ones friends when going out with someone. I have seen it happen time and time again. Use this free time to start either trying to get back together with old buddies or try hunt for some new ones

6. thanks for all the comments...sorry i didn't check this earlier!

and yeah i'm going to take in what everyone said. i guess it's just time to move on and make positive changes.

can't wait to start up school and hit up the bars in a few weeks :)