Been on probation for 6 out of 12 months - havent been called in 5

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darksmoker, Nov 18, 2009.

1. just like the title says...i have been on probation for 6 months now, but i was only drug tested [orally] 3 times, once a week for the first three weeks. i havent even been contacted since. however, i called my officer and she informed me i had a new po, and i called him and he told me that conditional discharge [program im on] is very lenient and as long as my name doesnt pop up in a negative way in any files or whjatever he aint gonna call me in. i had to call him for one reason or another a week after that, and he tells me my po has been changed AGAIN. i found that out 4 months ago, havent called since so idk if thats even still my po.

but does it seem weird that they havent tested me in 5 months? is it a trick? am i safe? if you werent tested in 5 months out of a 1 year probation would you start tokin again?

passed my tests btw obviously so idk.

confused.

2. No not if I was on probation

you don't want to re do this again do you?
    If you know when you get tested,
    a hit will leave your system completelyin five days, with exercise and healthyeating it will prob be less then that.

3. lol maybe a hit would be worth it. a hit per week! im dyin here.

anyone else?

4. dont do it bro
    best advice you can take

5. They just givin you enough rope to hang yourself..Dont do it.
    Ya lasted this long, its only a few more months:D

6. give your friend jwh-018 a try about 95% same as thc cept the ritual part of preparing to get high is gone

7. Im on formal and havent failed a test but i still smoke quite heavily. Orals are a joke, there to easy to pass. Mouthwash the day before and your fine. Just in case get a detox bottle and stop asap is ur po calls. Its seems pos are usually quite busy and only care if you get into legal trouble. Probation is bullshit it sucks but good luck getting through the last 6 months.

8. Lets see. One of my closest friends was supposed to be on probation for 3 months. He's in year 2 of that with another to go because he thought he cold get away with an occasional toke now and again.

9. Given that your PO seems to change every week, I'd stay the fuck away from weed. You never know when rookie Joe Hero becomes your PO and decides drug tests for everybody.

Just keep imagining that you went all the way to your last week of 12 months and smoked one toke in that week, only to get called in the next day. It ain't over til it's over.

Have a drink instead.

10. are you allowed to drink on probation?

11. umm not too sure on that on. Are you on formal probation? or informal?

12. U can do it. Its yer life.

U WILL regret it. :)

I just got off probation that I had for 3 years (have had probation many times prior to this too) and I was on random UA's. I smoked. And it WAS NOT worth it. I was so paranoid all the time. and one time they popped a supervised ua on me and I knew I was dirty. I just admitted it and ended up gettin 10 days work crew. NOT WORTH IT.

13. you guys have been smoking too much
    you're all paranoid

its not a trap, lol

like they told you
    conditional discharge is very lenient
    im not even on that, and its very lenient

BUT....that being said
    you still shouldnt risk it

on my probation...they tell me when i have to go in
    so after my last appointment, and until the 3 weeks prior to my next one
    i can smoke as much as possible

you will prolly get off, come month six
    as long as your conditions are met (classes, no charges, job, etc)

14. The law likes to fuck with people. I would not be surprised if they test you again in the last month or two of your probation, just to see if you will smoke under lack of supervision.

15. i would call the building where ur PO is soon...
    they might have switched u again w/out telling u and just didnt inform you
    this happened to my friend and they got a probo violation and went to jail for it

16. I was on Probation for a year with mandatory drug tests, and did not get tested once!

17. It depends on the conditions of the probation. You are the only person that would know.

Alcohol gets out of your system pretty fast, so you could probably pull it off.

Just depends if you're willing to risk it.