Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been offered distillate vape

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gr00vemaster, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I’v been speaking to someone in the UK who offered full spectrum thc products to treat/help with various illness..

I mentioned I’v been vaping cbd and that I like the thought of having a more on demand delivery method for when I have flare ups from Crohns disease..

I have the option of buying a 0.5ml cart with high thc distillate containing around 80% with added PG for £45

would this be a safe delivery method as I heard horror stories about thc vapes in america..

and would this be ok to dilute down into a cbd vape liquid?

2. How do you even know the cart is legit?? There's no way to tell especially when buying in the UK.. you'd be better off making your own there's plenty of threads on here that can help you:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1