Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been off here for awhile

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BLitz215, Feb 28, 2010.

1. So I thought I'd show off some of the better pickups I got since I've been away from this site the past few months.

First up: White Rhino

Got this as a trade jar for jar with my buddy

[​IMG]

I believe it was about a qp

[​IMG]

Next up- Purple Urkle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a little over an ounce

Next up- Purple Cream

Got a nice 1/8th of this while I was having a sesh over my boys crib
    [​IMG]

and here's a textbook j that I rolled and smoked to the face shortly after taking this pic

[​IMG]

So yeah, those are just a few of the clutch pickups I've been fortunate enough to come across these past few months. Hope you guys like. :smoking:

2. Amazing buds man, enjoy.:smoking:

3. MMMMM frosty sugar dipped weed!

4. bump for the late night crew.

5. ALL of that bud looks delicious. Enjoy it man :smoking:

6. shit looks intense
    omgg i want some haha

7. The urkle and the cream were pretty mellow smokes nice and relaxing. What I call "fall back weed". But the rhino...first time I smoked it it felt like I got struck by lightning. Every time I would get up from my chair it was like I was in a jet fighter and when I sat back down it was like I was riding in a Gravitron from the carnival. THAT was a fuckin intense smoke. One of the best I ever had. Verrrrry uplifting high.

8. daam bro i love seeing top-notch dank in the not-so expected places...rep +

is all of that bud from the grower you know?

9. It's all from a bunch of different growers. All friends of mine from school. I always get good prices from them on bulk buys so I usually get a pound or at least a qp from them and bring it back up to the city where I live and take care of all my friends around there.

I used to just get it for myself like an 1/2 or an onion at a time, then all my buddies in the city that I met were complaining that all they could find in the city was fake ass exotics marked up to shit, like 80 for an eighth. I couldn't believe it since I never actually bought in the city beings that I already had all the killer connects when I moved up there. So the one day I made a mission to find some dank and all I could find was dub jars of mids sprayed with flavorings trying to get pushed as dank. The only good tree I found in the city was some mango haze that was 70 for an eighth and worth every penny. But that was a one time thing.

So now I take care of all my homies and just use the money I get from them to re-up so it's not coming out of pocket since I'm doing all the footwork and taking all the risk, ya dig?

10. good lookin out for ya friends....my guy is pretty similar. He gets the dank from upstate and brings it down to LI (qp-hp at a time) to hook me and some other friends up. Around here there is some dank but like you said, mostly dubs sprayed with flavorings to pass off as dank. Just gotta know the right people i guess