Been lurking for a bit, decided to jump in!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sheshomegrown, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Hi! I'm a 25 yr old high school history teacher from Maryland. I live with my husband and two pugs. My husband and I didn't start smoking until we were well into our twenties. We researched it before trying it with friends (yeah, we're nerds). We have been daily users for about 2 years.

My husband and I are both closet stoners. We have a small group of close friends that we smoke with, but other than that no one else knows. We are ooking forward to having a larger group of stoner friends!:wave:

2. haha a teacher that blazes i new there was at least one:smoke:

3. It's good to see teachers that toke up, I would've done a lot better in some of my classes if my teachers could relate. Welcome to the City.
    :smoke:

4. Thanks :) Of course, I never smoke before, during, or immediately after school. But once I get home I like to take a few hits to help me turn off my brain a little. And then there's this week (Christmas break) in which I get to turn off my brain completely.

5. Nice to see that somebody else is crossing the lurker's threshold along with me :wave:

6. Awesome! Nice to meet you!:hello:

7. I wish you taught me in high school, right on.

8. hi sheshomegrown, i'm new to the community as well, i am one day old.
    Cool to see a teacher who smokes. My mom's a teacher, but she doesn't smoke.

Dammit..

9. :wave: Welcome to GC!