Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been high for a week from one toke...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pbuilder, Nov 20, 2011.

1. You need to roll one up. It will sort you out. Trust me bro.

2. I've had this high before, and I like it. Whenever I get this high I tend to think about the world and life. I also feel very spiritual afterwards. That trip you had must have been life changing experience for you. you should be fine don't worry

3. thats just your body telling you to smoke another bowl

4. Well then I'm the pope

5. idk if you're exactly 'doomed' ;)

6. Some of you guys need to chill out.. quit being such assholes..

OP, the same thing happened to me for about a week after I first got high. You don't really have anything to worry about. Just wait it out, it goes away in due time..

7. If you took one single puff, over a week ago, and it was only your second time trying herb, then there's a good chance that you have so little in your system, that you wouldn't fail or even register on a drug test.

Have you considered that you may be coming down with something?

Try eating healthy and exercising a bit... the weather, and the amount of daylight this time of year, can make a lot of people feel sluggish and lazy. :)

8. I've been in this situation, and for me it was anxiety. It's in your head though, if you take your mind off of it you won't feel high. Try playing some games, doing some work, or watching a movie.

9. qft brother

10. peyote my dude.. it's that good

11. So your friend just drops in some ground up narcotics on a bowl that he packed for an inexperienced smoker? If you're not a troll you need to tell that fool to get his shit together...

12. Ahhhh, glad you mentioned this.... because that, is a whole 'nother ballgame. :eek:

A placebo effect is all in the mind, but combined with the fact that you know you've been given something stronger (and more dangerous) than you thought you were being given when you accepted, in this case, your mind can really start playing tricks on itself. So relax, don't start making crazy assumptions and don't talk yourself into feeling worse, and try to keep active like I mentioned before.

You're not addicted at this point unless you allow yourself to be, and you start going out to actively-seek the 'stuff' you had last weekend. If it's not something you're interested in, and you never do it again, you'll be just fine.

From now on though, you need to either pack your own bowls, or you need at the very least to try and keep a better eye on what your 'friends' are doing, and on what they are trying to give you, behind your back.
    With friends like that, well... you know how the saying goes. It'd be nice to have a fun and relaxed toke, with people who you could trust to at least let you know what you're toking on, before you start toking on it :eek:

13. Definately in your head man. Trust me. I'm an aprentice smoker too. Just think your not high, and you won't be!:D Hope this helps.

14. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

Ahhhh, glad you mentioned this.... because that, is a whole 'nother ballgame. :eek:

A placebo effect is all in the mind, but combined with the fact that you know you've been given something stronger (and more dangerous) than you thought you were being given when you accepted, in this case, your mind can really start playing tricks on itself. So relax, don't start making crazy assumptions and don't talk yourself into feeling worse, and try to keep active like I mentioned before.

You're not addicted at this point unless you allow yourself to be, and you start going out to actively-seek the 'stuff' you had last weekend. If it's not something you're interested in, and you never do it again, you'll be just fine.

From now on though, you need to either pack your own bowls, or you need at the very least to try and keep a better eye on what your 'friends' are doing, and on what they are trying to give you, behind your back.
    With friends like that, well... you know how the saying goes. It'd be nice to have a fun and relaxed toke, with people who you could trust to at least let you know what you're toking on, before you start toking on it :eek:[/quote]

She's a chef, grower, AND psychologisch?? Lethal combo there BadKitty ;)

15. "Doomed to be high forever"?.... more like blessed

16. Must of been a hell of a shard rip.

17. lol
    thread/

18. Your not high.