been gone,,, my comp. got viruses ,, f-kin whore

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 9, 2007.

1. these past 2 days have been lonely for me,,, i got aye the fuck up with viruses,,,, i couldnt do shit,,,,, i got a tech buddy and he hooked me up...

the thing had everything in the book. according to him,, from syfillus to gahnarria,,,,, shit i hope this dont happen no more,,,,,

lifes been lonely without the city....he installed windows 2000 ? and told me what to look for in the future,,,, and all kinds of virus software.... he had a good laugh when i told him my situation...

he knows how comp. illetirate i am,,, but he gives me credit for at least trying to learn the thing.... i gave him a 1/4.... for his troubles...

so im back,,,, stronger than ever,,,,, and am running at top speed,,,, so watch out...

the chicken is on .... NITROUS!!!!!!!

2. lol download adaware from download.com and run a scan every 2 weeks and download firefox internet browser from www.firefox.com that will keeep you from getting a virus if your using internet explorer STOP and get firefox ASAP

you can also get all sorts of trippy skins for firefox make it look cool as hell