Been gone for a while....

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Dec 20, 2010.

1. What up GC??!! I been gone for quite the long time. Last was sometime before I crashed my truck (then another the next day) out in Cali on my road trip.

Long story short.... drugs, mangled metal, drugs, interventions, Florida.

Who's all still around??

-MoJo-

2. I'm still here. Glad to see you're back in one piece bro. Hope ya stick around this time. Most things haven't changed here. Only big change is the new rule preventing you from talking about any drugs besides weed and booze. Stay up!

3. Wow man GREAT to see ya back around, not sure if you remember me, but I def remember you and your posts!

Welcome back my man. Sorry to hear about the wreck, etc. I've been through the "drug" part all too much, luckily kicked those demons (or so I'm hoping, 2 months roughly without hard use)

But like moto said, can't speak on that anymore here, good to have ya back my man.

4. Yea I saw that drug one comin for a while. It got a little retarded.

Indeed in one peace (piece)....

-MoJo-

5. I remember you, Windows. Yea I been clean for almost 6 months now! Weird cruisin the city not stoned :eek:

6. I hear that man! Well I still got my weeds and my anxiety meds. I'm happy about it though man, hope you are too!

Feels Good, not relying on a fucking substance and using it just to get to "normality". (of course with my anxiety meds its a liiiittle different, without them i Probably wouldnt be here..)