been going on for a few day plz diagnose

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by brownie9091, May 28, 2010.

1. so i came home today and idk what the hell has been going on but it started just a little the leaves were starting to taco now the last about 1/4" of my leaves r turning down, left, right, up anyway but straight i thought eerything was going smooth but i guess not heres a pic

What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? ffof
    Indoors or outdoors?indoors
    What strain?nirvana mystery
    How old are the plants?27 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? cfl 125s (the big ones)
    How far from the lights?2 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? when soils dry distilled
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 400 ppms ffgb and ffbb on the 23rd
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?it got up to 86 today whoops and about 25%
    What size pots?3 gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. nope
    Any other pertinent info?

Attached Files:

2. so tell me if im wrong but i think i figured outthe problem when i fertilized my plants i didnt bring the ph back up in my water my guess is the ph went down below 5 so could this be the problem?

3. Yes, that could definitely be a problem :) You should always check your ph as the very last thing you do before feeding it to the plant.

If you're feeding this early you shouldn't have to feed much, FFOF is packed with nutes and the plants don't start feeding until 2-3 weeks. That soil has 3-4 weeks of food at least. 400ppm is a little high IMO, especially if your using RO. If it's tap then that's about right (assuming your tap is in the 200-300 range).

The taco'ing is usually heat or a mag def setting in (get's locked out at 6.4 and lower), so I'd keep an eye on both until you're sure ;) Good luck!