been flowering 4 weeks now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by atsar, Oct 22, 2006.

1. and it has grown a bit in the last few days,it is still small,though it's very compact and bushy,branches every centimetre or so,can't get rid of the curled down tips,though i am having trouble keeping the temp down in there,anyway,does it look any better yet,or should i still give it up?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thanks
    stef

2. i wouldnt give up, just follow through and hope for the best, u can still probably get a good ounce or so off that. how tall is it? how long was it in veg. ?

3. it's around a foot and a half tall,was in veg until it was 12 inches tall,though i had a LOT of lighting issues,1st it was in sunlight,then under an envirolite,which popped after a week,so it was back in sun for a week,then it went under a 400 watt hps,was probably about 10 -12 weeks in veg,it has over 20 branches believe it or not,and all have buds on,you're right though,might as well see it through now,thanks

4. are you crazy..let it go when those hairs are 50% brown/orange shesa ll yours...plus youll get a solid donkey dick

5. Waaaat, dont give up. your gana get a fat nug from that. shit, send it to me if its not good enough for your grow status :p :)

Just wait till she really fills out!

6. oh it's not that i didn't think it was good enough,i posted a picture of it about a week ago,and was told it looked like something was wrong with it,and someone even suggeted cutting my losses and starting again,there was nothing positive to be said about it then,should i maybe consider removing some more of the larger leaves to let more light to the lower buds?
    here's a close up of the top of it today
    [​IMG]

7. not very clear that pic,these might be better
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. What kind of lights are you using over top of her?

9. it's a 400w dual spectrum hps,was 12" above the plant,but backed itup to 18"couple of days ago,when the leaf tips wouldn't stop curling,thought it was maybe the heat causing it