Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

been doin' a little thinkin'

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jul 16, 2002.

1. i was thinking a little lately about the city. it occured to me that i could still be an active poster, but a non-toker (i'd just reply to posts, and talk about when i used to toke)... so. if y'all would have me back, i'd be glad to be an active poster again... if not, i'd understand :)

peace

2. Ahhhhh... Welcome back!

3. Welcome back brother.

You don't have to be a smoker or toker to talk to us. If you would please make a few typing errors every now and then so we won't feel bad about ours.LOL

Glad to have you back on board!

4. lol. good deal. and don't worry about the typos, i'm a horrible speller. i try to stick w/words i know how to spell though... so i dunno. you'll see a few every now and then :)

5. IGotTheCottons, be here and be happy!!!!!!!!!

6. yeah yeah!..glad to have you, you stood your ground with conviction, not that i was trying to disuade you or anything, would never do that:D...just glad to have ya back :D

7. Me to!