Been coughing a lot.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong716, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I can't seem to hold in a hit like I use to. Idk it's really pissing me off! Unless I take a little baby hit off of a bowl or joint I'll cough my guts out almost every time. I can still take fat rips off or bongs and bubblers though :).

Anybody have any advice? I really don't think I should ask a doctor why weed smoke makes me cough excessively. :p

2. Have you recently taken a T-break? Or maybe your just smoking really dank. Do you smoke cigs? Could be a million different reasons.

3. I wouldn't consider what I have been smoking to be dankity dank. But it's pretty damn good. I do smoke cigarettes too.

4. This could be a reason, long time cig smoker? My dad has this problem, he'll smoke cigs with no coughing no problem (pack a day.) But when it comes to weed he can barely take a hit anymore without coughing one of his lungs up.

5. I'm only 19 lol, but I have been known to chain smoke. Especially if I'm on the PC. If that's the case I'll just have to quit smoking my beloved cancer sticks.

6. Whether that's what's causing your problem or not you should quit anyways. Hate cigs, took one drag and got a headache, never touched one again.

7. I quit smoking cigs around eight months ago and haven't looked back. It's hard at first but now I don't even want them.

8. Excuse me, what did you say? I was too busy lighting my cigarette.

[​IMG]

9. Could be the cigs, could be getting sick, though you didn't mention anything else that could point to it so.

Cut back if you can on the cigs, and see if that helps any. Could just be your lung capacity diminishing.

10. That is your issue than the tobacco and also lower quality cannabis.

11. fuck the media for making cigarettes look cool