Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been clean for 42 days, took home tests, need advice please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thejeepdood, Sep 23, 2018.

1. I've been clean for 42 days, over the past week i have been taking thc home tests, tried 3 brands and all appear negative (two lines). 1 was a 50ng/ml cut off, 1 was a 15ng/ml cut off, and the last was a 5level test which went from 300ng/ml down to 15ng/ml. Passed all of them multiple times, id say ive tested myself about 15 times even using my first morning piss. Before i stopped i dabbed one dab every other day for about 3 months. Im 6ft 175lbs. Tests look good just would like some advice to be sure from fellow forum users :) thank you. I have my test tomorrow.

2. Should be fine.

3. Awesome! Thank you for ur response :)

4. Thought I'd share my experience on the situation for future people looking at this post. I know i researched these forums to find answers and hopefully it will help someone out :)

I passed!! and now have my new career position. Thanks :))))

5. Much appreciated. Thanks for information. Did you work out much, drink anything outside of water?

6. i mostly drink only water and some beer every now and then lol. As far as working out, i dont go to the gym or anything but i do go fishing couple times a week which makes me walk a mile or so to my spots, and my previous job required alot of lifting and walking around, hope that helps :)

• Like Like x 1