Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Been clean for 10 days, PO in 20 days. But want to get blazed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iStayBlazing, Jun 9, 2019.

1. I'm usually a daily smoker but failed my last UA. I've been clean for 10 days and my appointment is in 20 days. I wanna hit my pen a couple times, hell even once would be awesome, but worried about coming up dirty again. I'm a pretty heavy guy, but work 10+ hours a day sweating all day. My question is, if I hit this pen once, will it be out by my appointment? The box says its 91%, but I know a lot of them are usually actually around 78%. Does that make a difference?

2. May fail your weed test if you smoke now....

Not sure why your employer cares that you smoke outside of work, suppose thats another dissonance to unravel another time..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. No it won't be out of your system.

If you can't put the pen down,
    they'll be happy to throw you in jail
    so you can't smoke.

Good Luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That would be a dumb idea. So sit down and ask yourself if you're dumb. If you are smoke away. The urge is going to hit you again between now and then so be super dumb and smoke those time too

5. I wouldnt do it... Ull be lucky if you show up clean even with being 20 days in. Its already a risk unless youve been drinking lots of water and sweating like you said. But even at 20 days id be worried Id fail. just wait to extra 10 days or you wont have money to buy your pot anyways! LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Don't do it man... Just wait the 3 weeks... It will be worth it

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2