Been busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kimborasta, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Have you ever been busted?

1. Nope! :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Well... almost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes - unofficial warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - official warning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes - official warning & fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes - jail (under a year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lmao! wouldn't that be a great story if you end up marring her...Your mom: yeah the first time i met his girlfriend they were hit'n a bong....

yeah i've been busted two times
    once in GA and once in MS

2. Hey to bad for all you guys, but when i was 14 i went to berlin on a school residential and thought i could get away with taking a bag of weed with me. After me and my friends got back to our room in berlin i decided to roll up and as soon as we stopped smokin at 4 in the morning the vice principle of the school cums knockin on our door sayin we were making to much noise but when i went to the door he burst in and started askin what the smell was n i just said it was a deodrant and the cock bought it but we came home 2 days later to Uk and as soon as i got home i went to pick up and on my home i got pulled over by police gave a fake name so they searched me and found a gd Oz of resin in my pocket, Mum n Dad freaked but r well gd times gettin high.

3. Zoltron, I've read every single one of your posts here in this thread, and I have to say, you're one cool son of a bitch. Toke on!

4. I am so scared of getting caught because my parents, alothough they used to do all sorts of drugs at my age, are nazi's about me doing drugs. All my life i get told how bad they are and Blah Blah Blah.... THEN I CATCH MY MOM SMOKING WEED. That was on helluva shock. She was next door at a party and im like WTF and shes in a circle toking! I felt like telling her i do it but decided just to use my knowledge of her blazing as insurance if i get caught.

5. one of my close calls is me an m friend were walkin around my hood and we were passin a J and i took a big hit and just as i finished with that hit a cop came by and stopped. I still had tha smoke in my lngs so i didnt say any thing i just waved and my friend did tha talkin.

My second close call was when me and a friend decided to smoke at tha parkin lot of a mall. we thought we were in a good spo but a security guy saw us and call cops for back up we started runin and we ran across a street and some how we managed to jump like a 11 foot wall of a community and we knew some 1 that lived there so we went to his house. :smoke:

6. Oh man, I just saw this now, bro, or I would've responded sooner. Thanks for the props, my friend, I'm just a die-hard old [51] hipster from 'back in the day' & I will NEVER quit tokin weed.
    I've seen a bunch of my old HS friends have to quit because of piss tests at their jobs, but I just decided to retire early :D....actually, the $$$ I made after 20 yrs of 'drug distribution' went into rental houses & am doing quite well, thank you.
    But again, my friend, I appreciate the compliment!! :wave: :hello:

7. That is CRAZY man. I feel for u man. Iv never got caught yet after 3 yrs of smokin(knock on wood). See im one of them people who are VERY careful when it comes to smoking. I will never smoke on the street. I smoke in my car when its parked in the driveway all the time but thats probably as discreet as u can get. Especially with tinted windows. I always just used to do it in heavily wooded areas. Now i took a step up and started to do it in my bathroom. I still live with the folks so I have to be discreet with my metal pipe and all my baggies. I always have to have a "baggy disposal day" and shit. Its when i put all the "evidence" into a grocery bag and drop it in a sewer not too far from the crib. Of course i still have my metal pipe in the back of my PS2. Iv went 3 yrs without getting caught, and i an't tryin to blow that now. We got a half day tomorrow after finals so im blazing then wit this other dude.

8. I'm glad you bumped this post up, as I'm curious as hell whatever's become of this dude. That was 1 of the saddest things I've read & it really seems to me this should go to higher authorities....unless this guy's leaving out a whole bunch. If so, then I'd like to know if he's still dealing with this nonsense.

YO DUDE!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME...POST SOMETHING!!! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

9. Its a long fucking story but here it goes.................

Got busted last year me and two other mates where blazing up a friends car in an empty parking lot one night it was all going good when 4 cop cars surround my friends car.

We so fucking stoned we didnt notice they where cop cars till a Officer knocked on our window while a bong was in my hand they started searching us, they sat me and one of my mates on the curb telling us not to talk which was pretty fucking hard (while they where at it they pointed to all the lights in the car park which where fucking fitted with security cameras.) cause we where blazed off our heads and while the other was being searched as he had the weed on him we where given two choices go to court or follow them back to the station for questioning and on to a drug provention session and no record what so ever.

We chose to head back to the pig pen to get questioned and do the program while my friend chose to go to court, the funny thing about it the officers that took us back where laughing with us and joking around with us telling us the sergant that knocked on our windows was a dickhead and up himself and that we where lucky to get the officers that took us back to cop station.
    But yeah theres more to it but i couldnt be fucked writing anymore...........

10. I would have killed that motherfucker...seriously.

11. Once, my parents found my bowl in my pencil case. I laid low for about a week or two, then started blazing again.

12. Got busted in 6th grade with a ghetto, a heady nug jar which was empty and had never had weed in it and they straight up jacked that shit , I also had a another metal pipe someone gave, an 8th and i got expelled didnt matter to much school was almost over, so i just finished school somwhere else then i got to go back the next year, ok and another time is when i was in 10th 3 weeks into school they clamed that some stuff was missing from the school so they blamed it one me mind I was one of the only black kids in the school and i dont think anyone else got searched, principal said that i was always stayin after school late and i always have my backpack but wtf its school hah, and she said that the night stuff was taken i was walking around school yeah with my parents fucking whore so the next i get called in for picking on some little cocky Ass freshman and he said that i was supposed to get some money from him but never received it and so they search my bag and bam my fav glass is gone and a wooden sherlock i was supposed to sell that day Fucking sucked i tell ya

13. Damn killASS, you've had some shitty luck with school shit. You're in WI & going to school at a predominantly white school, I'd imagine. Of course these uneducated 'white trailer trash' peeps will pick the 1st black cat they find to blame any crime that happens in the town of Plymouth on you. It's not right, but you gotta quit carrying your shit in your backpack. Get a locked box or a safe from Walmart or K-Mart & keep your shit in there when at school. That way you won't have to worry about getting popped by po-po or the principal & your shit is safe in the safe while away from home.
    Good luck with everything, dude, & don't bring anything to school!!

14. almost been busted multiple times but for some reason i guess i jsut have good luck with cops.. i've had to put a blunt on in my pocket with a 1/2g of white in the other one and then talk to a cop while standing in the middle of the woods trying to convince him otherwise.. dont know how i got away with that one..

another time around 1 or so i was walking smoking bowls nad drinking with a couple of friends.. and its dark out but we're pretty sure we saw a po coming at us because of the lights.. so with a beer in my hand, drunk off my ass, i do the only logical thing one can do in a situation like that ...i chuck my beer ..so its goes sailing through the air right through the cops headlights.. he stops his car gets out ..pretty much thinking we're going to jail tonight.. my friend had just gotten a fresh zip which was sitting in his hoodie pocket, we all reaked of alcohol and bud ..but he just looked us over and said "you guys look like you've been doing drugs." we all just sat there kind of looking at one another.. "just go home. just go to bed! its dangerous out here at nihgt.. there are trouble makers about.

and some more stories... but yep never been busted.. completely clean record :)

15. Ive been busted once... heres how it went:

I was in the process of moving out of my Apt. i had a closet setup goin, so that was also in the process of a move. Well as i was staying at my new place bringing things over, i get a phone call saying my place was broken into. Being the idiot i am, i drive out there to check, and find out there are cops standing in my place, with all my pieces, my plant alll my goodies sitting on a table.. Despite the wonderful cops noticing all my things have been stolen, still want to focus on why i have 1 plant growing. Well lets say cops are pricks and i spent the weekend in jail... great way to spend a friday eh?

16. i had 2 joints in my pocket and a 20 sack in my shoe. A cop pulled up on a bike and searched me. Took my joints. Funny thing is i got to burn the 20 sack at the park and i see him sittin on a bench smokin my jays. Was pretty pissed so i passed by just to say hi. He got so pissed but what was he gonna do.

17. If only those camera cell-phones had been invented then...would've made a great photo for the Chief to receive in the mail.
    Or start yelling "Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest!!!" & then snap the photo. Talk about your Kodak moments... :smoke: